Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Aatra, she’s in Saudi for the Saudi Cup apparently. Dressed like a Taif rose πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
OMG!!! She wore that tacky dress to attract attention from Saudi princes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ladies who genuinely attend horse racings dress elegantly not like that wannabe..
Don't understand people who invite
her to those events
---
Everyone looked a huge mess. Big bird. These fashionistas don’t actually have style. It’s just a bunch of clown costumes.
Exactly! In UK horse racing is classy n all ladies attending it r well dressed but in Saudi it's a real circus πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Reactions: 7
Why are saudis so obsessed with aatra, whereas Iraqis dont care about her. She's iraqi herself

Reactions: 6
So Latifa Alshamsi is divorced? It’s always sad when children are involved 😞

Reactions: 1
Why are saudis so obsessed with aatra, whereas Iraqis dont care about her. She's iraqi herself
Not iraqi but Swedish (born n raised there) her parents r from Iraq with Assyrian roots, Atra is a pure westerner (check her old posts n her sister's insta) but since the last 4 years she started claiming her Assyrian/Iraqi roots n trying to appropriate khaleeji culture n speak Arabic πŸ˜‚

Nobody is obsessed with her lol, she n her small PR team tries hard to associate her with khaleejis to stay relevant. I believe she fakes Q&A n comments praising her she reposts.
Atra got exposed here for contacting a brand to promote her on their profile in exchange she wanted to promote their articles on her insta... Some cheap brands hire for ads because she's probably much cheaper than local influencers or she begged them.
Regarding the events she attends like piaget, saudi cup etc I'm pretty sure it's thanks to the men she slept with πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one cares about her, she gives herself the clout hence why she doesn’t actually run in any khaleeji circles. She looks hard in the face

Reactions: 3
No one cares about her, she gives herself the clout hence why she doesn’t actually run in any khaleeji circles. She looks hard in the face
I thought she had a lot of khaleeji friends. Guess it’s just guys then. I remember her posting pictures from someone’s home and they owned a tiger lol

Not iraqi but Swedish (born n raised there) her parents r from Iraq with Assyrian roots, Atra is a pure westerner (check her old posts n her sister's insta) but since the last 4 years she started claiming her Assyrian/Iraqi roots n trying to appropriate khaleeji culture n speak Arabic πŸ˜‚

Nobody is obsessed with her lol, she n her small PR team tries hard to associate her with khaleejis to stay relevant. I believe she fakes Q&A n comments praising her she reposts.
Atra got exposed here for contacting a brand to promote her on their profile in exchange she wanted to promote their articles on her insta... Some cheap brands hire for ads because she's probably much cheaper than local influencers or she begged them.
Regarding the events she attends like piaget, saudi cup etc I'm pretty sure it's thanks to the men she slept with πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Actually when I was in university (back in 2018/2019) I remember a lot of the Bedouin girls were big fans of her and used her pictures on social media. My lab partner at the time used to talk about her all the time. I didn't even know she was at the time, but these Bedouin girls sure loved her lol

It is interested that she's of Iraqi Assyrian roots but doesn't speak Arabic. But it doesn't necessarily mean that her parents don't know Arabic. I've met Iraqi Arab teens in Birmingham who don't speak Arabic, so maybe her parents didn't want to pass on the language. Many Assyrians in Iraq speak Arabic fluently.

Ethnicity and DNA can often have nothing to do with the language they speak. Same reason Jamaicans are black and speak a Germanic language. Hazara are Turkic/Mongolic yet speak a Persian language. Languages can be borrowed, peoples conquered or assimilated. Sadly that's the case in Iraq.

I know that many Iraqis are originally Assyrian, Syriac, Kurdish, Turkmen, Shabaks, Mandean, etc but adopted Arabic linguistically instead of their heritage languages. It's called Arabisation.

Reactions: 2
Why is moudz accepted in these circles. We all established on here many threads back that he's the biggest pimp in town and everyone knows it.
Tell me what his legitimate income is?!
Why are respected people associating with him!?
lol no one in that industry is respectable

Reactions: 10
Did Dima sheikhly get divorced???
No. They are not divorced. Neither is deema Alasadi. Very much together.

The ones mentioned on this thread who are divorced are.. Latifa al shamsi, Doonie, Khaled al Ameri and Salama.

Some who I suspect could possibly be going through divorce are Sheida Fashionista and Yasmin Oweida..

No. They are not divorced. Neither is deema Alasadi. Very much together.

The ones mentioned on this thread who are divorced are.. Latifa al shamsi, Doonie, Khaled al Ameri and Salama.

Some who I suspect could possibly be going through divorce are Sheida Fashionista and Yasmin Oweida..
Do you know why Salama got divorced? her's was just so random and shocking.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why... but she looks absolutely stunning ever since. Never looked better. And she's being blasted in the comments for it πŸ˜’
Her ex husband always gave me weird vibes. I’m happy for her you can tell he was sucking the life out of her

Reactions: 3
Girls, I never thought I would say this but I think I'm warming to Youmi. Is she perhaps a little misunderstood? I just watched the charity stories and it was really nice. She seems to have organised the full charity events herself from her own company. Not like she's just showing up for an hour to volunteer like other influencers. It would have taken a lot of time, planning and resources for such events.I remember she did similar events at Christmas time too not just in ramadan. I like that. Did we ever see huda beauty do entire charity events organised by her own company?