Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Everyone! This is a new thread

what do you think of rawan's most recent drama with the ex girlfriend(& cousin) of areen barzani?

Reactions: 2
Can someone translate what she’s saying. I didn’t understand it all. She’s saying that she’s been hacked?

Reactions: 1
Whats the drama?
Rawan was dating Areen Masrour Barzani for a while and then he broke up wiher.

According to Rawan, since August 2023 Areen's ex girlfriend (& cousin) Julia Mansour Barzani has been bullying and harassing her on Snapchat sending her daily hate messages (things like "you're a cheap bleep", "areen is a prince and he will marry a princess not a cheap bleep like you", "you are just a prostitute who charges for sex").

Rawan also claims that Julia has been threatening her and trying to hack her phone. She thinks Julia hired a famous Iraqi hacker to steal her dirty photos.

+ she claims that Areen's close friends and relatives from the Barzani family have been sending her daily death threats including kidnapping her daughter.

Now personally I don't think that Rawan is telling the truth.
---
Can someone translate what she’s saying. I didn’t understand it all. She’s saying that she’s been hacked?
Rawan is claiming that her ex boyfriend hired a popular hacker (who was formerly her friend) to create trending hashtags about her hating Saudi Arabia; which led to her removal from the famous Saudi event MDLBEAST.

She also claims that this hacker recently fabricated a conversation about her hating the Saudi prince Turki al Shaikh and mocking Saudi Arabia.

Drama follows her everywhere. She has issues with hackers and ex boyfriends almost every month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fartima has a reputation for drinking and partying even in Kuwait. Everyone knows she has a drinking problem.

Three years is too little. I doubt she will serve all of it.

Unlike other GCC and Muslim countries, alcohol is actually illegal in Kuwait (even at hotels) and the Kuwaiti government loves portraying itself as a conservative Islamist regime so giving her only three years contradicts that.

If she was a regular kuwaiti girl without wasta she would have gotten at least 7 years.

Reactions: 10
Rawan was dating Areen Masrour Barzani for a while and then he broke up wiher.

According to Rawan, since August 2023 Areen's ex girlfriend (& cousin) Julia Mansour Barzani has been bullying and harassing her on Snapchat sending her daily hate messages (things like "you're a cheap bleep", "areen is a prince and he will marry a princess not a cheap bleep like you", "you are just a prostitute who charges for sex").

Rawan also claims that Julia has been threatening her and trying to hack her phone. She thinks Julia hired a famous Iraqi hacker to steal her dirty photos.

+ she claims that Areen's close friends and relatives from the Barzani family have been sending her daily death threats including kidnapping her daughter.

Now personally I don't think that Rawan is telling the truth.
---

Rawan is claiming that her ex boyfriend hired a popular hacker (who was formerly her friend) to create trending hashtags about her hating Saudi Arabia; which led to her removal from the famous Saudi event MDLBEAST.

She also claims that this hacker recently fabricated a conversation about her hating the Saudi prince Turki al Shaikh and mocking Saudi Arabia.

Drama follows her everywhere. She has issues with hackers and ex boyfriends almost every month.
I wonder why Mariam and Negin never faced any online issues with Yasser and that other barxani guy negin was dating. Rawan is somehow always involved in some sort of drama

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Mariam and Negin never faced any online issues with Yasser and that other barxani guy negin was dating. Rawan is somehow always involved in some sort of drama
Because Rawan is an immature attention seeker who has nothing interesting about her except for the drama she creates for herself. Who airs their dirty laundry out for everyone to see like this. I have second hand embarrassment from her.
Does anyone even find her voice nice? She sounds like a goat to me
---

Last edited:
Someone put this on rania’s sister Dania TikTok. Seems like they all have like body dysmorphia/past ED issues. Dania is always talking about how she’ll binge eat and then will post about counting calories. Quite sad tbh

Attachments

Reactions: 3
IMG_7886.jpeg

Quirez under a comment (now deleted) on King Fads page in response to a fake account

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't understand why R*wan is intentionally trying to provoke pro-Palestine people who are boycotting Western brands. First she drank Starbucks coffee on snapchat (deliberately trying to show everyone she's drinking Starbucks) and then she went shopping at Chanel showing off her purchases. Does she think her followers are stupid? She's intentionally trying to provoke everyone. And now she's screencapturing the hate messages that she received and trying to dox people on Instagram.

Her behaviour is bizarre. She needs therapy and psychiatric evaluation.
---
Someone put this on rania’s sister Dania TikTok. Seems like they all have like body dysmorphia/past ED issues. Dania is always talking about how she’ll binge eat and then will post about counting calories. Quite sad tbh
That's so sad. A lot of the influencers in the Middle East have hidden eating disorders. There is not much body positivity and diversity in the Middle East. Most of our region's influencers are underweight and borderline anorexic unlike Western countries that have female influencers with different body sizes/shapes. Being a size medium is not considered fat or embarrassing in the West. In the Middle East it is considered fat by many people.

Last edited:
I don't understand why R*wan is intentionally trying to provoke pro-Palestine people who are boycotting Western brands. First she drank Starbucks coffee on snapchat (deliberately trying to show everyone she's drinking Starbucks) and then she went shopping at Chanel showing off her purchases. Does she think her followers are stupid? She's intentionally trying to provoke everyone. And now she's screencapturing the hate messages that she received and trying to dox people on Instagram.

Her behaviour is bizarre. She needs therapy and psychiatric evaluation.
---

That's so sad. A lot of the influencers in the Middle East have hidden eating disorders. There is not much body positivity and diversity in the Middle East. Most of our region's influencers are underweight and borderline anorexic unlike Western countries that have female influencers with different body sizes/shapes. Being a size medium is not considered fat or embarrassing in the West. In the Middle East it is considered fat by many people.
Ngl she probably doesn’t understand that these companies support Israel I wouldn’t put it past her she seems kind of dumb no offence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ngl she probably doesn’t understand that these companies support Israel I wouldn’t put it past her she seems kind of dumb no offence
Yet she claims to have studied law 🙄 I think she does anything to stir up some controversy for views and shares, only way to stay relevant

Reactions: 4
Yet she claims to have studied law 🙄 I think she does anything to stir up some controversy for views and shares, only way to stay relevant
I think she's not as dumb as she portrays herself. She just likes playing dumb because she wants to push people's buttons. She wants to provoke Kuwaitis, knowing full well that she can sue them and make money out of it cause Kuwaiti courts will financially reward her. She already sued several Instagram users and got money out of it. Their comments were not even that hateful but Kuwaiti courts are very lenient. Right now she's threatening to sue several Kuwaiti girls who called her out for not boycotting Starbucks and Chanel. To be honest, R*wan googles herself everyday and scours all the social media sites in hopes of finding 'hateful' comments about her.

She lies too much yet no one calls her out. She genuinely believes her audience is too stupid to notice her lying. For the past 3 years, she has been lying about having a "Master of Laws - King's College" degree even though she never did any masters degree and never graduated from King's College. People don't call her out for lying about that, even though she has it on her bio on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Youtube. I think she feels insecure about having a bachelors degree from the University of Westminster because people on Instagram made fun of her university's poor ranking and accused her buying a bachelors degree lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6