Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Hahahaha Tamara who regularly comes in here to promote herself with those weird child like fake questions and then injects fake rumors about herself that you can’t find anywhere else. So cringe. She looks like a crazy old lady in her posts at events. I think she’s around 42 years old trying to look in her twenties but it isn’t working. Her outfits are also bizarre. What is her actual job? I can’t imagin she gets paid by the dress designer to attend events.
I was just on TikTok and saw a makeup free video of Tamaraaah she looks so different and old

Attachments

I was just on TikTok and saw a makeup free video of Tamaraaah she looks so different and old
I think she has an issue with cheek fillers? She's very thin everywhere else and it looks weird to have so much volume in her face. Her face always looks swollen and bloated... Perhaps if she dissolved the filler she'd look much better.

Reactions: 3
Rawan did mona dirty with this pic. Unflattering side angle... but there's no denying she's gained a lot since getting married 🥴

It's kinda painful watching the posts from the Atlantis royal opening... All desperately trying to out-do each other and looking desperate in the process... 'cough' stanbury

could Mona and Caroline be hanging out bc Mona's trying to get on the real housewives show for next season? I've never seen them hangout together before so its odd that they're suddenly so friendly for the Beyonce show

Reactions: 7
could Mona and Caroline be hanging out bc Mona's trying to get on the real housewives show for next season? I've never seen them hangout together before so its odd that they're suddenly so friendly for the Beyonce show
I can definitely see it happening... I heard her and Huda were in talks to appear on housewives a while ago. Mona and Sara Al Madini were in high school together and go way back. I think she's known Nina Ali for a while too. Nina was previously known as lipstick mommy and did a lot of PR with huda beauty when they first launched. She could definitely be included in the housewives circle but I can see the Kattans getting their own show. I would watch just for the tea. I used to really like Huda and her husband but he's gone all weird with the botox fillers and hair dye.. I find that really gross on a man. And the way they dress is pure trash 🥴 and then Mona and her gay husband is a whole other story. They'd definitely make great reality TV 😅

Reactions: 6
I can definitely see it happening... I heard her and Huda were in talks to appear on housewives a while ago. Mona and Sara Al Madini were in high school together and go way back. I think she's known Nina Ali for a while too. Nina was previously known as lipstick mommy and did a lot of PR with huda beauty when they first launched. She could definitely be included in the housewives circle but I can see the Kattans getting their own show. I would watch just for the tea. I used to really like Huda and her husband but he's gone all weird with the botox fillers and hair dye.. I find that really gross on a man. And the way they dress is pure trash 🥴 and then Mona and her gay husband is a whole other story. They'd definitely make great reality TV 😅
They had their own show on Facebook. Lol 😅 I watched it back then. It was pretty good. Sara went to high school in the states? I thought she always lived in Dubai

Reactions: 1
They had their own show on Facebook. Lol 😅 I watched it back then. It was pretty good. Sara went to high school in the states? I thought she always lived in Dubai
It was good lol! I even liked when Fouz had her little show on YouTube. I would love if Huda had her own show.

No, the highschool was in Dubai (or maybe sharjah) Mona is the youngest Kattan sister and was still in high school when the family all moved to Dubai. She said she was the new kid and didn't know anything and Sara took her under her wing. It was quite sweet really.. I'm sure she told this story on a podcast.

Reactions: 4
Is roxannarazi still dating that Saudi Prince??
Yeah from what I saw the Saudi prince was in LA for the past few months and over the summer they vacationed together in Europe. They were posting in the same spots in LA and also she always posted pics in the house he’s staying at. Obviously he’s not wanting to be public with her so she must know it’s not gonna last but seems like she’s there only for the money

Yeah from what I saw the Saudi prince was in LA for the past few months and over the summer they vacationed together in Europe. They were posting in the same spots in LA and also she always posted pics in the house he’s staying at. Obviously he’s not wanting to be public with her so she must know it’s not gonna last but seems like she’s there only for the money
but they have been together for like 3/4 years surely it’s serious?

she hangs with his sisters when she’s in Saudi

Reactions: 2
but they have been together for like 3/4 years surely it’s serious?

she hangs with his sisters when she’s in Saudi
they’ve been together for years and she’s friends with his sister Alkhansa and cousins… i think they will marry esp since his father isnt here to arrange anything anymore

It's funny we were just talking about housewives. Nina Ali just announced she won't be returning for season 2 so I guess there's a spot available now for Mona Kattan..
I really liked Nina. She's probably too classy for that show. It already looks like Stanbury has replaced her with Mona as her BFF

Reactions: 5
they’ve been together for years and she’s friends with his sister Alkhansa and cousins… i think they will marry esp since his father isnt here to arrange anything anymore
Yeah I hear that he’s told her on many occasions that he won’t marry her but he stays with her since he’s been with her for so long. He definitely gets a lot of girls she’s just his main girl. She doesn’t look innocent either

Yeah I hear that he’s told her on many occasions that he won’t marry her but he stays with her since he’s been with her for so long. He definitely gets a lot of girls she’s just his main girl. She doesn’t look innocent either
he follows a bunch of insta thots from LA so i wouldn’t be surprised!!! roxy comes from a well off family most persians living in LA are doing well for themselves and i’m pretty sure her and her sister studied law so they’ll be okay

he follows a bunch of insta thots from LA so i wouldn’t be surprised!!! roxy comes from a well off family most persians living in LA are doing well for themselves and i’m pretty sure her and her sister studied law so they’ll be okay
She doesn’t come off from a well off family her Saudi prince is the one funding her life and she had a Range Rover which he payed for but it’s a lease and she had to return it. She wouldn’t need that from a guy if she’s well off. I remember she studied law for one semester in Pepperdine which is the school he graduated from and she went for literally one semester and dropped out becuase I remember she would always post herself studying but then that stopped after a semester. From what I hear in LA she talks to a lot of Armenian and Israeli guys when he’s not around.

Does anyone have any goss on @jourry_official and jessicadeeb?
she was allegedly in a relationship with someone from al-sabah, she should stop editing her pictures too much bc her surgeries look nice imo, she just looks like an 👽 with the editing

She doesn’t come off from a well off family her Saudi prince is the one funding her life and she had a Range Rover which he payed for but it’s a lease and she had to return it. She wouldn’t need that from a guy if she’s well off. I remember she studied law for one semester in Pepperdine which is the school he graduated from and she went for literally one semester and dropped out becuase I remember she would always post herself studying but then that stopped after a semester. From what I hear in LA she talks to a lot of Armenian and Israeli guys when he’s not around.
do you know his insta?