Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm bored and I did a little digging on this Soudi character, she has the annoying tiktok soudiofarabia.

There was a story with her full name, she is Soud Peat, and her husband's name is Jamal Nadak.
She is not "old money" she is UK middle class, a child of immigrants.
He mom is super sweet and pretty, she is an artist and a graduate from St Martins.

She has a very funny Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/551337690/ that goes back to her teenage years in the UK, which is very embarrassing.
I think this is 2014.
She also had a huge tattoo at some point. View attachment 1888818
View attachment 1888815
Wow! You’re good! Where did her family immigrate from? I thought someone said she’s Iranian.

Found this picture too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm bored and I did a little digging on this Soudi character, she has the annoying tiktok soudiofarabia.

There was a story with her full name, she is Soud Peat, and her husband's name is Jamal Nadak.
She is not "old money" she is UK middle class, a child of immigrants.
He mom is super sweet and pretty, she is an artist and a graduate from St Martins.

She has a very funny Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/551337690/ that goes back to her teenage years in the UK, which is very embarrassing.
I think this is 2014.
She also had a huge tattoo at some point. View attachment 1888818
View attachment 1888815
Hhhhh you find the alleged cam girl IG photos yet or she finally remove the tags 😂😂😫 I think it’s embarrassing either her or her mom use the art account to argue with people in tiktok comments. Not very professional to use a business account. “You don’t understand I’m obsessed” “best Dubai couple 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the Hala’s TikTok’s talking about her jewelry business and stories very cringy?

As a gen z, who spent her teen years growing up watching nearly all of the ladies mentioned here. It’s safe to say the majority of them have passed their prime, my biggest predictions this yr fatima will come out and admit she’s been married for the past 3 years, Fouz is probably pregnant with baby number 3 and doesn’t know it, Youmi will get exposed and will be thrown out of dubai and will move to another gulf country to thot, fozaza will announce she has frozen all of her eggs successfully, Rania alfawaz will have a scandal due to her open marriage, ola farhat will start a brand, nojood will announce a divorce from her husband (he gives me cheater vibes), nour alghndour will have another successful musalsal series for Ramadan (I really hope to see her get married🥹), zeinab alalwan will do something to change her appearance dramatically, yara alnamlah gets back into beauty like old times, Reem alsanea comes out as gay (also omrha 28 why is she still dressing like a 16 year old😂), fatma hussam will stop khaleeji fishing and openly dress the way she does on her finsta 🤪. The list of influencers and predictions is never ending, but the point of all of this, arab influencer culture is imo past it’s peak, there hasn’t been any fresh faces for a while, no scandals, no newbies have been able to keep relevancy the way the old ones have. The best years we’re 2014-19, it’s not been or felt the same ever since 🥲💔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fouz faces has changed so much from like her “prime era” I know she had kids and stuff but still she looks very puffy

Found this picture too.
Lol she is the most embarrassing woman in TikTok. She could be real and likeable, like do a day in the life of a British girl in Dubai. But she chose trouble, with faking being rich 🤣
I think she is liberal Pakistani like her husband.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know anything about thewizardliz? Who is she ? How was she able to get 2M followers on YouTube within a few months ? I watch one of her videos & nothing she was saying was new. Same like all the other “motivator” speakers.

Reactions: 1
This is a new level of cringe…especially considering she jumped her own husband.View attachment 1876150
Omg i thought the same when i saw that . Her tiktoks in general are always cringe

Probably nothing we've not seen before... but always worth a giggle now and then 😅
Always shocked when i see her before pictures !! Whoever her dr was he did an amazing job wow

As a gen z, who spent her teen years growing up watching nearly all of the ladies mentioned here. It’s safe to say the majority of them have passed their prime, my biggest predictions this yr fatima will come out and admit she’s been married for the past 3 years, Fouz is probably pregnant with baby number 3 and doesn’t know it, Youmi will get exposed and will be thrown out of dubai and will move to another gulf country to thot, fozaza will announce she has frozen all of her eggs successfully, Rania alfawaz will have a scandal due to her open marriage, ola farhat will start a brand, nojood will announce a divorce from her husband (he gives me cheater vibes), nour alghndour will have another successful musalsal series for Ramadan (I really hope to see her get married🥹), zeinab alalwan will do something to change her appearance dramatically, yara alnamlah gets back into beauty like old times, Reem alsanea comes out as gay (also omrha 28 why is she still dressing like a 16 year old😂), fatma hussam will stop khaleeji fishing and openly dress the way she does on her finsta 🤪. The list of influencers and predictions is never ending, but the point of all of this, arab influencer culture is imo past it’s peak, there hasn’t been any fresh faces for a while, no scandals, no newbies have been able to keep relevancy the way the old ones have. The best years we’re 2014-19, it’s not been or felt the same ever since 🥲💔
I agree the best years were the ones you mentioned . Now their snaps are so boring especially fatima almomen its always about what color hair should she dye next and how she should cut her bangs ect… shes so boring and she tries to make her content interesting by talking about the most useless everyday things that no one cares about .

fouz is now more lowkey which i respect since shes nowmarried and a mother . Shes smart shes still about her buisness and making money and deals while staying away from drama and not looking desperate for attention like most of these Arab influencers. Her style deff changed its more modest i feel . She was deff the it girl in the previous years before she got marrried . I loved her tan and her long gold hair .

Malika kabli is also very boring i tend to always skip or never watch her snaps . Her style and her bbl is not cute and looks tacky even when she wears designer , it always gives me basic fashion nova vibes . Even when she travels kts very boring and it gives me sad life vibes . Like she doesnt know how to have fun even when she travels with her friends. It just consists her of visiting more designer stores and shopping and going to resturaunts to have her friends take pictures of her outfit and then she heavily edits them with faceapp .

Reem alsanea just gives me crusty vibes . Like she always hops on snapchat looking like she just woke up and doesnt even know how to talk properly always trying to show off her midrif and she thinks its still cute trying to act like ariana grande like sweetie that era is over please grow up and act your age .

I forgot to mention rawan lol . Rawan just screams desperate for male attention and trying to find a new husband.

What will yomi be exposed for ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did u guys see Fatima’s nipples out in Miami? The desperation is so real 😂 hitting 40 must be hard
Omg i wanted to mention this topic lool. So i think its part of the dress you know how some dresses come like that but still ….why would she still wear it when kt looks like her nipples are out , the whole outfit with the hat was hideous too and the audacity she had to say how people love to judge instead of looking for or knowing the truth like sis it doesnt matter if its part of the dress when it looks like your nipples are out .

Reactions: 2
Is there a mo vlogs/ lana rose thread on here?
Thb they are shady…her claiming to have gotten a uae work visa at 16-17ish and selling million dollar villas 🥴 I always thought her style was…interesting to say the least.

Thb they are shady…her claiming to have gotten a uae work visa at 16-17ish and selling million dollar villas 🥴 I always thought her style was…interesting to say the least.
Omg her style is garbage 🥴 someone spill the tea please 🙏

Reactions: 3