Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Everyone! Sorry it took awhile to make this thread, i was travelling and wasn't checking on tattle much but here we go!

Another thing is that after 44 years, Iraq this year is able to host the Gulf Cup in the beautiful city of Basra which is very exciting since the country has had so much political unrest and conflict unfortunately but nonetheless it's all very exciting and i hope whoever is attending has an amazing time and is able experience the famous Iraqi hospitality! Good luck to all the teams! <3 🇮🇶🇸🇦🇾🇪🇦🇪🇶🇦🇧🇭🇰🇼🇴🇲

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Zeena and her kids are in alula? Whoever is in charge of that marketing campaign has No idea what they’re doing! Aren’t most of their followers saudis? Why are they sponsoring a whole ass family to show Saudis their own heritage lol

Reactions: 5
So maram zbaeda posted her brother got married but her mum and her weren't there? Surely you'd do it at a time where everyone could be there ?

Reactions: 3
Anybody here follow @nedashadisani ?
She lives in Abu Dhabi with her husband and kids, watched an old YouTube video of hers where she talked about getting hate messages from local women about being married to an Emirati 💀 saying she must be his second or third wife 🤣

Reactions: 1
So maram zbaeda posted her brother got married but her mum and her weren't there? Surely you'd do it at a time where everyone could be there ?
Her family is a conservative Libyan Muslim family, I know her cousin through a friend and apparently a lot of her family back in 🇬🇧 Didn’t approve of her marriage to a Christian Lebanese. She really brought disrespect onto her family from going from a hijabi to what she is now, it’s understandable as to why her own brother would want to distance himself.

Reactions: 4
Makes sense ...She was HIJABI??? :/

Her family is a conservative Libyan Muslim family, I know her cousin through a friend and apparently a lot of her family back in 🇬🇧 Didn’t approve of her marriage to a Christian Lebanese. She really brought disrespect onto her family from going from a hijabi to what she is now, it’s understandable as to why her own brother would want to distance himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This is a new level of cringe…especially considering she jumped her own husband.
B7B3359A-5DE8-47C9-AADB-377BF9AC1E4A.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Came across these images of Mariam before! Wow it’s crazy a whole different person!!!

We need more juice and drama it’s been boring in here….
Damn she looked old af. How old do y’all think she is?

Reactions: 1
Damn she looked old af. How old do y’all think she is?
Many of these old skool dubai influencers are approaching 40... Mariam is probably oldest followed by Fozaza, Rima zahran, Enjy Kiwan, Katia Samara..

Anybody got tea on Lynsey Doran founder of Lcouture? I'm in awe of her success.. its really inspiring but something in the back of my mind thinking it doesn't add up? How can you go from being emirates cabin crew to stunning villa in golf estates.. now her brand has 4 stores including in MOE all in a two year time frame? I'm not being shady I just think it's quite remarkable actually... she never shows her husband and last year she welcomed 3 babies via separate surrogates (twin boys then another baby girl a month later) I thought surrogacy was all kinds of illegal in UAE... somebody spill some tea please...

She posted her brother on her story today meeting her baby for the first time. It was very sweet. When I clicked on his account it said she doesn't follow him. But he's followed by Rowan.... interesting...

Last edited:
082CAA2E-19B6-41E6-BBAF-FE6885A27341.jpeg
C09CC6B1-249A-4C78-9FB7-B00B9673D8C6.jpeg
This commercial aired on mbc the other day and I can nottttt. Why would she do this 🫠 so disappointing.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone whose skin shade is the colour of Edward Cullen's arse, i don't understand why til this day Arab influencers promote fair skin, What century are they stuck in? Does anyone even use that crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually Fatima Al momen is much older. Her and fozoza around the same. Rima and Katia same age (will be 40 this year). Enjy kiwan will be 39. Mariam is about 2/3 years younger than Enjy so she’s prob about 36/37. Nat Basma is also about 38. Jessica’s kawaty is prob about 34. Idk but I think Rawan looks older than all of them. Idk why but she looks 42 to me

Reactions: 4
Layali makeover is such an airhead you guys, I can’t! It’s really sad how she comes from money, but that didn’t add anything to her intelligence.. I always thought her English is her main problem but damn! She’s only got two brain cells working for her.. I remember when someone asked what she’s doing in the US and she goes “I wanted to go to med school here but I decided not to go ahead with it BUT I’ll be educating you guys with the couple of courses that I studied before I quit” I swear I thought she was being sarcastic but she was dead serious.. she goes “i like to share the benefits of anything that I do with you my followers” …. the other day she popped up on Snapchat and I watched her story ever so cringe-Ly lol someone asked how she’ll be like when she gets pregnant.. she goes I’ll use a “surrog(Ist)” 😭 “but I’ll need to check if it’s haram or not..” I can’t and then she went on and on about how American women are strong and they work out while pregnant… sometimes I think she’s SO rich she really thinks most of her followers are uneducated poor saudis who’ve never been anywhere and they rely on her for information on how the rest of the world works.. 😭

Layali makeover is such an airhead you guys, I can’t! It’s really sad how she comes from money, but that didn’t add anything to her intelligence.. I always thought her English is her main problem but damn! She’s only got two brain cells working for her.. I remember when someone asked what she’s doing in the US and she goes “I wanted to go to med school here but I decided not to go ahead with it BUT I’ll be educating you guys with the couple of courses that I studied before I quit” I swear I thought she was being sarcastic but she was dead serious.. she goes “i like to share the benefits of anything that I do with you my followers” …. the other day she popped up on Snapchat and I watched her story ever so cringe-Ly lol someone asked how she’ll be like when she gets pregnant.. she goes I’ll use a “surrog(Ist)” 😭 “but I’ll need to check if it’s haram or not..” I can’t and then she went on and on about how American women are strong and they work out while pregnant… sometimes I think she’s SO rich she really thinks most of her followers are uneducated poor saudis who’ve never been anywhere and they rely on her for information on how the rest of the world works.. 😭
Who is she ? I just came across her account recently.

How do these girls even afford this?! I mean there is other influencers in the area.. Do they all get brand deals all the time that can sustain a type of lifestyle that allows them to splurge in this type of stuff instead of saving and investing on real estate for example?
BD5D6FAD-29B6-4F3A-9CD0-9DDB519834D4.jpeg
388FE234-9C10-4234-BE90-FE192E26649E.jpeg

Did u guys see Fatima’s nipples out in Miami? The desperation is so real 😂 hitting 40 must be hard

• Haha
Who is she ? I just came across her account recently.
a makeup girl from jeddah, she used kim k makeup and tagged her and was tagged back by kim lol I guess that was her 15 mins of fame and boy did she run with it! I just can’t with her excessive fake religious gestures here and there..”oh me and my boyfriend/fiancé/husband-but-not-yet are sitting by the bar in Ramadan waiting for Maghreb so we can break our fast but we’re covering our eyes with our hands not to look at alcohol in front of us” she’s always trying too hard to show that she’s a goody two shoes and it’s exhausting to even watch.. she had a boob job and then took us on a very long ride where she removed her implants and then had a nose job but then she wouldn’t stfu about how she didn’t really wanna change the shape of her nose and it was Just to remove that “dent”we all have.. but once she got the surgery which was almost 6 months ago or even a year, the filter never came off lol..
I feel bad for the girls who like her and send her all these admiring messages.. everything she preaches is BS, her fitness tips, her supplements and workouts and plz don’t get me started on her unsolicited medical advice but I guess she took a couple of courses in med school before she quit she’s an expert? lol
It’s typical rich jeddah girl behavior, airheads who are super detached from reality..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm bored and I did a little digging on this Soudi character, she has the annoying tiktok soudiofarabia.

There was a story with her full name, she is Soud Peat, and her husband's name is Jamal Nadak.
She is not "old money" she is UK middle class, a child of immigrants.
He mom is super sweet and pretty, she is an artist and a graduate from St Martins.

She has a very funny Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/551337690/ that goes back to her teenage years in the UK, which is very embarrassing.
I think this is 2014.
She also had a huge tattoo at some point.
IMG_20230117_092327.jpg

IMG_20230117_092241.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8