Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was anyone else confused by the attendees? A lot were “celebrities” and influencers with over 1M followers but didn’t see Rania, Dima or any of the usual dubai bloggers there except Fozaza, Tamarah (who’s outfits were horrific) and Nadya (who has become irrelevant)
Really shocked rania and dima weren’t there

Reactions: 1
Was anyone else confused by the attendees? A lot were “celebrities” and influencers with over 1M followers but didn’t see Rania, Dima or any of the usual dubai bloggers there except Fozaza, Tamarah (who’s outfits were horrific) and Nadya (who has become irrelevant)
Yes. Tamara especially... how does she manage to get all the invites and clothes these days? I think it's down to working with a pr (sophiabanoori)
There's a wealthy British couple that I follow. They shared their journey as they bought a residential unit within Atlantis royal from when it was in the planning stages. Literally spent millions and didn’t get to go opening party 😰 meanwhile these absolute nobodies in attendance... shocking.

Reactions: 2
Yes. Tamara especially... how does she manage to get all the invites and clothes these days? I think it's down to working with a pr (sophiabanoori)
There's a wealthy British couple that I follow. They shared their journey as they bought a residential unit within Atlantis royal from when it was in the planning stages. Literally spent millions and didn’t get to go opening party 😰 meanwhile these absolute nobodies in attendance... shocking.
Yes!! Hahahaha Tamara who regularly comes in here to promote herself with those weird child like fake questions and then injects fake rumors about herself that you can’t find anywhere else. So cringe. She looks like a crazy old lady in her posts at events. I think she’s around 42 years old trying to look in her twenties but it isn’t working. Her outfits are also bizarre. What is her actual job? I can’t imagin she gets paid by the dress designer to attend events.

Reactions: 6
B52BB8C6-95E6-4DE1-8B5E-E4163C61D01A.jpeg
40B1B6E1-95DA-42DA-AD81-2EECAC913E41.jpeg
0DE3A0E9-B7F7-4ED4-9C31-4749019A70B0.jpeg
AD80FA42-D74C-4E1E-99AB-77BF9101F2A0.jpeg
The whole chav family is cringe. Not her mom still fighting with people in tiktok comments from her business account. Claiming to be 21 like girl…. She ended that live so fast when comments started discussing jamal. Ignoring the comments about them missing the Beyoncé concert.

Hi girls ❤ just wanted to ask , did you ever buy a product that was promoted by influencers ? And if so , did you liked it or was disappointed ?
I buy a hair care brand fouz talked about was lambeautys_middleast and its amazing I swear I wasn’t disappointed i also buy from boutiqaat vprove serum also nice

Hi girl hope everyone here is good i need your advice please next month I will get married and i really need to loose weight whats the fastest way ?
Btw im 🇦🇪🇸🇦 and will get married to 🇦🇪 can’t tell how my dad is happy🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi girl hope everyone here is good i need your advice please next month I will get married and i really need to loose weight whats the fastest way ?
Omg how exciting! Congratulations galbi! Definitely cutting down on sugar intake such as softs drinks and lollies and daily exercising even if it's just 15 minute walk around the neighbourhood helps so much. It definitely helped me lose a couple kilos and stay health also your body feels so much better. If you want to take it up a notch, get a personal trainer! Good luck <3

Reactions: 5
Congratulations! Wish you a lot happiness in married life!
Mu suggestion is paleo diet or Mediterranean diet.
Whatever suits you best

Reactions: 3
Congrats :love:
I highly recommend keto diet

Omg how exciting! Congratulations galbi! Definitely cutting down on sugar intake such as softs drinks and lollies and daily exercising even if it's just 15 minute walk around the neighbourhood helps so much. It definitely helped me lose a couple kilos and stay health also your body feels so much better. If you want to take it up a notch, get a personal trainer! Good luck <3
Thank you glbee 💟💟 i will try that

---

Congratulations! Wish you a lot happiness in married life!
Mu suggestion is paleo diet or Mediterranean diet.
Whatever suits you best
Thank you so much which you the same and more 💟💟

---

Congrats :love:
I highly recommend keto diet
Thankyouuu 💟💟💟

I buy a hair care brand fouz talked about was lambeautys_middleast and its amazing I swear I wasn’t disappointed i also buy from boutiqaat vprove serum also nice
Does it prevent hair falling & make the hair grow ?

Does it prevent hair falling & make the hair grow ?
Yesss I still use it till now save my hair before my wedding 🤣 definitely worth it and not expensive I ordered the full package with shampoo conditioner mask , scalp scrub , oil , toner to make hair growth and the serum for 800dhs i found it not expensive bc i used it for 2 month and the quality really nice 1st time im not disappointed by a brand for fashionista

I loveee fouz’s style in paris !! I honestly think that shes always the best dressed from all these influencers . I love her style , other influencers will wear a bunch of designer but make it look tacky

There is a new Hollywood famous injection you can try for a few weeks called ozempic, saxenda or Mounjaro takes away appetite so you can lose weight fast. This is rumored to be be how Kim K lost weight for the Marilyn dress.

There is a new Hollywood famous injection you can try for a few weeks called ozempic, saxenda or Mounjaro takes away appetite so you can lose weight fast. This is rumored to be be how Kim K lost weight for the Marilyn dress.
To be honest im not a big fan of that things i did some fillers on the jaw and lips but everything in the body Im afraid it can be dangerous I think .. so I start a keto program’s with some exercise and hope it will be good

Reactions: 5
To be honest im not a big fan of that things i did some fillers on the jaw and lips but everything in the body Im afraid it can be dangerous I think .. so I start a keto program’s with some exercise and hope it will be good
its not worth it sister ozempic has side effects like potential kidney failure!!! your husband will love you regardless just try to do this for yourself and learn about nutrition for the sake of your own health and hopefully you can pass this on to you husband and future children inshallah…you can try a spin cycling class combined with a balanced diet you just need to find what works for you (me personally i need high protein or else my blood sugar crashes then i eat too much empty carbs) ❤❤mabrooook

its not worth it sister ozempic has side effects like potential kidney failure!!! your husband will love you regardless just try to do this for yourself and learn about nutrition for the sake of your own health and hopefully you can pass this on to you husband and future children inshallah…you can try a spin cycling class combined with a balanced diet you just need to find what works for you (me personally i need high protein or else my blood sugar crashes then i eat too much empty carbs) ❤❤mabrooook
Thanks sweetie noo just for me haha you know to look really good on the dress i need only 2/3 to loose bs l7amdallah ❤🔥❤🔥

• Heart