Arab Influencers, fakes and flakes #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re Indian
They’re 100% Iranian. Their full name is parisa beragdhary, and Mohammed beragdhary, they were from Uk endfield i beleive not sure but Yh they got famous somehow from parisas “lana rose” lambo. God knows who gave it to her but if you dig on their YouTube to their first videos you might find it. They always deny their Iranian heritage for some unknown reason I don’t know why. Their dad used to have an Instagram I’ll try to dig, he is remarried now and he had all their childhood pics on his Instagram

Jamal is giving me strong Omani vibes. But I could be wrong.
He look Indian

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 18.29.44.png

first thing that pops up when you search her real name

their dad who is never in their videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jamal is giving me strong Omani vibes. But I could be wrong.
Same Omani/baloch vibes imported to work for the uae airlines happens all the time. His tattoos, silk shirts, and gold rings/necklace are a huge tell. Emirati would neverrrrrrr

Reactions: 4
Why does mona kattan’s hubby always go everywhere with a clutch? It’s giving 💅🏽 ! Such an awkward and cringey couple imo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rawan did mona dirty with this pic. Unflattering side angle... but there's no denying she's gained a lot since getting married 🥴

It's kinda painful watching the posts from the Atlantis royal opening... All desperately trying to out-do each other and looking desperate in the process... 'cough' stanbury

Omg straight men carrying clutches around…..we don't care if its hermes not a good look . This is what happens when your filthy rich you start to lose sense of taste and style lol

Reactions: 7
Lol yes that clutch is a bit weird since he always has it. I find all the dubai influencers desperately trying to take pics with Kendall Jenner so cringe. Especially Karen Wazen acting like they are besties. I saw a TikTok of Kendall standing and Karen Wazen was looking was on the side trying so hard to get closer 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lol yes that clutch is a bit weird since he always has it. I find all the dubai influencers desperately trying to take pics with Kendall Jenner so cringe. Especially Karen Wazen acting like they are besties. I saw a TikTok of Kendall standing and Karen Wazen was looking was on the side trying so hard to get closer 🤣
And the countless dubai show off guys going over to shake Jay z hand... wtf he don't know you man get over yourself 🤣
Can't help but think there must be a few pissed off influencers crying into their screens watching this party that they weren't invited to 🤣

Reactions: 5
And the countless dubai show off guys going over to shake Jay z hand... wtf he don't know you man get over yourself 🤣
Can't help but think there must be a few pissed off influencers crying into their screens watching this party that they weren't invited to 🤣
Of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I swearr so embarrasing and cringy literally all the influencers that were there their story’s was mainly about kendal and trying to take a pic with her .

All the dubai bling cast was there except for safa and zaina

Wtf was yasmin sabri weaeing at the joyawards it was very unflattering even tho she has a nice body but it made her look odd and the whole style of it just looked ratchet

Reactions: 4
Who owns Atlantis the royal? I read somewhere Beyoncé was paid 25 million dollar for her 1 hour performance.

Reactions: 2
Georgina looked so good at the joy awards I loved how respectful she tried to be - not a very deep cleavage and the little veil covering very thoughtful

why are they all coming on tiktok? They look so cringe….. malika, fouz etc.. they know the money is on tiktok now

Hi girls ❤ just wanted to ask , did you ever buy a product that was promoted by influencers ? And if so , did you liked it or was disappointed ?

Hi girls ❤ just wanted to ask , did you ever buy a product that was promoted by influencers ? And if so , did you liked it or was disappointed ?
My rule no.1 is never buy anything that any “influencer” promotes it. Most of them promote any fuc*ing tit on Earth just for the sake of the money. Yuck.

Reactions: 8
Georgina looked so good at the joy awards I loved how respectful she tried to be - not a very deep cleavage and the little veil covering very thoughtful
Yeah georgina looked stunning and loved her glowy makeup that didnt look oily

My rule no.1 is never buy anything that any “influencer” promotes it. Most of them promote any fuc*ing tit on Earth just for the sake of the money. Yuck.
Yes this !! Thats something i learned as well especially if its their brand . Years ago i use to buy everything that was hyped up by celebs and influencers and then realized how bad it is and they just promote it for money . Like the farsali face oil that was a huge thing years ago , it has many bad ingredients . The kylie skincare is bad too

I've never understand Rania Fawaz mariage , she spend more times with her friends than her husband . I feel like its kind of sad cause she rushed to get married at a young age without understanting the meaning and now it seems like they are couple just to avoid divorce ...

I swearr so embarrasing and cringy literally all the influencers that were there their story’s was mainly about kendal and trying to take a pic with her .

All the dubai bling cast was there except for safa and zaina

Wtf was yasmin sabri weaeing at the joyawards it was very unflattering even tho she has a nice body but it made her look odd and the whole style of it just looked ratchet
Was anyone else confused by the attendees? A lot were “celebrities” and influencers with over 1M followers but didn’t see Rania, Dima or any of the usual dubai bloggers there except Fozaza, Tamarah (who’s outfits were horrific) and Nadya (who has become irrelevant)