Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why that wee dumpling Carla Kent wasn't on the trip? Unless she has said and I've just skipped by? I seen her the other day and she's like a wee circle in real life šŸ‘€. Looks like shes a mean girl too (fits in with the rest of them) .Tbh just glad she's stopped posting those shoes(cankle) pics on insta šŸ˜‚.
Shes brutal with the catfish pics on insta. I've saw her in the bleeping shops and she's a proper wee barrel of a lassie. I was shocked how diff she is in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember being so shocked at the tv show the way Aquarius basically just get in touch with brands begging them to sponsor their trips! Honestly the brands are dafties for doing it

Reactions: 7
This is what I donā€™t understand so brands just pay for their dinners, beach parties etc in return for one of them pretending to use their tweezers when they also talk about getting their eyebrows done profesh?

I remember being so shocked at the tv show the way Aquarius basically just get in touch with brands begging them to sponsor their trips! Honestly the brands are dafties for doing it

ā€œIā€™m just not a size 16ā€ but you are though?? Even in this pic thatā€™s more than likely been edited, itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s plus size. I donā€™t know why she lies about size when sheā€™s meant to be all about body positivity. Just be honest??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Thread on Abigail as requested

Reactions: 3
ā€œIā€™m just not a size 16ā€ but you are though?? Even in this pic thatā€™s more than likely been edited, itā€™s so obvious sheā€™s plus size. I donā€™t know why she lies about size when sheā€™s meant to be all about body positivity. Just be honest??
Her big fat arse is defo a 16 she's not getting those thighs into anything smaller.
Own it ffs your supposed to be influencing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her big fat arse is defo a 16 she's not getting those thighs into anything smaller.
Own it ffs your supposed to be influencing
No hun I agree, you are ā€œjust definitely not a 16ā€ ur a fkn 20 at the least !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No hun I agree, you are ā€œjust definitely not a 16ā€ ur a fkn 20 at the least !
Agreed, I had a baby a few months ago and am still struggling to get my ass in a size 12 and Iā€™m absolutely nowhere near the size of her

Sheā€™s at it big time. Must be really hard being delusional, totally agree like why not just be honest? People start talking tit about you hen when you literally LIE about your plastic surgery and ā€œomg I need to get these primark size 16 shorts taken inā€ grow up šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
What is she on about. By all means keep editing pics to shave off a few pounds and hoisting your bikini up to your armpits to look slimmer. But that's so far from the reality. 16 isn't even particularly big but she is short so it doesn't balance out. I don't know how she even fits into jeans or trousers, surely she needs to size up a few times to just fit her arse in??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what I donā€™t understand so brands just pay for their dinners, beach parties etc in return for one of them pretending to use their tweezers when they also talk about getting their eyebrows done profesh?
What a pair of clowns ....where are their children

Lois White attending what looks like an event at a Genesis car showroom, makes no sense. She doesnā€™t drive so, has zero influence on anyone who is looking to get a new car as all she can do is walk about a shop floor. Pointless.

• Haha
Size medium šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
size medium x2! I donā€™t get it when influencers lie. Iā€™m sure a lot of plus size girls would enjoy following her so why no embrace the size she is and tap into a ā€˜curvy girlā€™ or ā€˜plus sizeā€™ market (and I know sheā€™s not large plus size so donā€™t come at me)

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m a size 10/12 and I sometimes struggle to get into a medium!! Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s wearing a medium
I was literally just about to say this I'm a 10/12 medium. N struggle with most medium sized especially from pull n bear,n other similar brands.

No way is she fitting a medium

Iā€™m a size 10/12 and I sometimes struggle to get into a medium!! Thereā€™s no way sheā€™s wearing a medium
Iā€™m exactly the same!! I am a 10/12 and struggle to get mediums over my hips a lot of the time! I donā€™t lie, I just own it and I like my shape and size šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.