Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Abbie Blyth would go back to her more genuine self. Seems she’s even trying to cover up her Glaswegian accent and adopt the typical influencer accent. As for Ava black and her bf, there’s definitely a want about him. Seems like a weird union to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abbie is losing the qualities that made her likeable. I think it’s the company she is keeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How come Kirsten & Amy are directors of Abbies clothing company?
Wow all rigged 😩
---
I swear they never used to be? I remember looking at it on companies house and it was definitely just Abbie listed as director? Strange…

Yep only appointed on 1st June, defs laundering money through that aswell
Made my day that comment 😂😂😂
---
Aquarius creative uncreative

Aye let’s get the two of them surely someone has some stories about this relationship ☕
🙌🏻🙌🏻
---
These girls need exposed
Amy
Forehead Kirsten
Abigail and her shite bags
And Monique who begs off old rich men since her ex fiancé was doing the dirty on her- dirty Dan
Also her bff is called Justine - nue aesthetics or some tit
Do NOT go to her for work as she messed up my mates lip job

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I wish Abbie Blyth would go back to her more genuine self. Seems she’s even trying to cover up her Glaswegian accent and adopt the typical influencer accent. As for Ava black and her bf, there’s definitely a want about him. Seems like a weird union to me.
What's the deal with them two, is he a drug dealer?

Reactions: 1
What's the deal with them two, is he a drug dealer?
Think he owns/owned a gym n that’s how he’s reeled these girls in. So it wouldn’t be unheard of for a gym owner to have another source of income I guess!

Reactions: 2
Think he owns/owned a gym n that’s how he’s reeled these girls in. So it wouldn’t be unheard of for a gym owner to have another source of income I guess!
These gym owners are nearly always into punting gear or laundering. They can't make the dosh they spend by membership money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.