Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting to see Abbie with another failed business on the books
It’s probably partly cos she is so lazy! All she ever used to do was say I’ll post X, Y & Z tomorrow and tomorrow never came. She has zero work ethic & sitting chatting to your pal on YouTube while eating sushi or showing off what freebies you got from PLT is hardly the same as running a business

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s with the address that’s registered too? Seems like a house?
It’s usually just their accountants address in this part. Google the address and accountancy. Obviously they aren’t using a high end one (jilly isabella is using the same one). I’m sure Abbie used to have lees name on her management account and an address in robroyston that I assumed was lees parents. Still there if you look- accounts are overdue

I’m sorry this agency and the influencers do not know how to do their jobs properly and legally. Several of the girls on this trip are not putting AD on their stories and posts which are clearly sponsored by real techniques, tanologist etc. If these brands are literally funding these extravagant trips for this exposure then they need to write AD. It’s honestly ridiculous and does my head in!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry this agency and the influencers do not know how to do their jobs properly and legally. Several of the girls on this trip are not putting AD on their stories and posts which are clearly sponsored by real techniques, tanologist etc. If these brands are literally funding these extravagant trips for this exposure then they need to write AD. It’s honestly ridiculous and does my head in!
how funny they went on a dinner sponsored by tweezerman tweezers 😂 desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is this whole outfit. How these girls are fashion influencers is beyond me
That Abigail is a total try hard.
her poses make me cringe and she has the most awkward expression on her face 24/7

Reactions: 7
I seriously can’t go these girls who have never done a proper workout in their lives but get kitted out to do a yoga on the beach.

anyone see the video of abi with the notes shoved down her cleavage? Think it’s deleted now. Maybe not a good look for the random brand who bought her dinner tonight.

this whole trip is a complete piss take. More the the brands who have sponsored them. It’s does the total opposite for me, I actively avoid brands who work with influencers like these muppets

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole agency is toxic AF. They’re turning relatable real girls into the stereotypical “influencer” where everything is about portraying a lifestyle which is completely fake.
These girls’ minds are being warped into getting the most likes and interactions and nothing else matters.
There is no line of where to stop now with most of them. As long as it gets them the likes. We can see it here on this trip with Abbie….she’s got posts up that basically are just of her tits. Old Abbie wouldn’t have done that. You can almost hear Kirsten and bug eyes giving it “oh wow! You look amazing get that on the gram on, a grid post!”

• Sick
Reactions: 5
yeah its just coming across very insincere, every day of this trip its a different AD (not disclosed properly of course 😂) saying this is my favourite product etc. Like who would actually want to go and buy these products after watching these stories?

Reactions: 8
Idk what it is but there’s something odd about Monique. The way she moves in her videos seems a bit robotic and not natural in the slightest.

Reactions: 1
Idk what it is but there’s something odd about Monique. The way she moves in her videos seems a bit robotic and not natural in the slightest.
I thought she had something wrong with her back maybe because I agree

Reactions: 1
Someone set a timer for all this shite to end. Honestly the brass neck of these lassies is unbelievable, they have no clue how the real world works. Can’t wait till Megano starts getting her gas n leccy bills through, maybe she’ll realise that loosing a suitcase is the least of her worries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How is Monique doing sponsored ad for tan luxe and just done stuff for tanologist?! Same as molly as the bikinis.

Never thought I’d said this but they all look better in the quiz outfits than the usual shite they throw together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.