Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NAW NAW NAW if my man whipped that out the suitcase I’d be straight on the first flight up the road!
the tattoo is creepy as duck too 🤢🤢🤢
My man is a social media dinosaur and I love it! Guys that want to be influencers or even post regularly give me the serious ick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
NAW NAW NAW if my man whipped that out the suitcase I’d be straight on the first flight up the road!
the tattoo is creepy as duck too 🤢🤢🤢
My man is a social media dinosaur and I love it! Guys that want to be influencers or even post regularly give me the serious ick
Preech 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Naw tattle seriously a had to go on his TikTok and look at this stuff for myself and am actual screaming. A CROP TOP. A BLOODY CROP TOP 😭😭😭😭 how does she not say to him mate get that off
IMG_5111.jpeg
IMG_5110.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Didn’t realise Ava was only 21 the other day? Thought she was older than that

Reactions: 2
Agreed, I had a baby a few months ago and am still struggling to get my ass in a size 12 and I’m absolutely nowhere near the size of her
I absolutely second this!! My boy is nearly 4 months and I was a size 6/8 before I fell pregnant! I’m now struggling to even get into a 12 which is absolutely fine! To be honest I’m embracing it before my maternity leave finishes and I’m back to normal life! Enjoying pasta, pizza, wine and basically my size 14 ass 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am howling at this absolute fanny!
He is a walking ick. The getting ready videos 🤢🤢🤢
He was 100% a bully victim at school
Does anyone have any tea on this guy? Like what was his life before Ava. He’s literally morphed himself into a wee 21 year old lassies insta profile. I’m all for love and folk being happy but the excessive tattoos of her face and name on him are imo weird

I think they need their own thread can someone make it please 😉

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have any tea on this guy? Like what was his life before Ava. He’s literally morphed himself into a wee 21 year old lassies insta profile. I’m all for love and folk being happy but the excessive tattoos of her face and name on him are imo weird

I think they need their own thread can someone make it please 😉
Does anyone know what age he is? Ava just turned 21, they’ve been going out a few years now and he looks a lot older

Does anyone know what age he is? Ava just turned 21, they’ve been going out a few years now and he looks a lot older
He’s easily mid 30s. Does that mean he was with Ava when she was only 18 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Going off his friends down earlier on his page he’s at least 30 (AT LEAST), so they were together when she was 18/19. He was the one who invited her to do a photoshoot in his gym. What a creep

Edit - hes 33 🤮

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Going off his friends down earlier on his page he’s at least 30 (AT LEAST), so they were together when she was 18/19. He was the one who invited her to do a photoshoot in his gym. What a creep

Edit - hes 33 🤮
he used to message a few of my mates asking them to his gym so must have been his chat up. Does anyone want to make a thread on them so we aren’t clogging this one up

Reactions: 5

Edit - hes 33 🤮
I’m sure his age was discussed before (can’t remember if on this thread). Being kind, I would put him at LEAST at 44/45. Face like old cowboy leather with the big veins popping out. Body of one of those hardcore old dads down the gym who have been lifting for years and been a bit heavy on the roids and the sun beds. But trying to dress like an 18 year old Berlin Gen Z fashion student. He has had a very tough paper round and clearly has never heard of sunscreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.