Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can he be 33. No chance. He looks like a leather bag šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m sure his age was discussed before (canā€™t remember if on this thread). Being kind, I would put him at LEAST at 44/45. Face like old cowboy leather with the big veins popping out. Body of one of those hardcore old dads down the gym who have been lifting for years and been a bit heavy on the roids and the sun beds. But trying to dress like an 18 year old Berlin Gen Z fashion student. He has had a very tough paper round and clearly has never heard of sunscreen.
Totally šŸ¤£ needs to lay off the roids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
In his THIRTIRS?!!! He looks at least 55!!!!!!!! I am shook!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His date of birth is on his business account information on the gov website, yes Iā€™m that nosy. Business was dissolved in April so heā€™s definitely selling himself as a full time influencer now

Reactions: 3
Any suggestions for new thread title?

Also is new thread to be for Ava only or her and BF?

He looks like one of the Albanian sex traffickers out of Taken.

We need Liam Neeson to rescue Ava!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
well hereā€™s 3 I found in 5 minutes on AliExpress.
YAWN. Canā€™t wait to see her RRPs
So charging between Ā£30 and Ā£45 for a bag I could go online and buy for between Ā£7 to Ā£15. Make it make sense. Why anyone would fall for this con is beyond me šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So charging between Ā£30 and Ā£45 for a bag I could go online and buy for between Ā£7 to Ā£15. Make it make sense. Why anyone would fall for this con is beyond me šŸ™„
Wow. Her prices are insane. I wonder how much stock she has bought as well.

Reactions: 1
sjes gonna be disappointed when no one is buying them and theyā€™ve no tmade a penny

Wow. Her prices are insane. I wonder how much stock she has bought as well.
It just baffles me! And all these young impressionable girls who will fall for it. She is selling products she probably wouldnā€™t even ever use herself and letā€™s see how many of her ā€œinfluencerā€ friends use them again after last nights dinner party šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ At least the madness gives me a laugh

It just baffles me! And all these young impressionable girls who will fall for it. She is selling products she probably wouldnā€™t even ever use herself and letā€™s see how many of her ā€œinfluencerā€ friends use them again after last nights dinner party šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ At least the madness gives me a laugh
does she actually influence that many people thou? Like some influencers amass loads of young girls are followers but I canā€™t really see anyone being bothered about Abigail enough to want to copy? If you get me

Reactions: 2
someone in the Alisha lemay thread has speculated itā€™s her. Sheā€™s been tagging some Aquarius influencers lately.
could be her so she has a tie to Scotland and JDā€™s ex wife once he bins her off, itā€™s coming soon lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.