Abigail Comrie - @abigaiilcomrie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scottish influencer, managed by Aquarius Creative, owner of ‘gaggabrand’ which sells bags straight off AliExpress, avid copier of Sophia and Cinzia, and always ✨ forever grateful ✨
Oh and don’t forget, featured in the BBC show on Aquarius Creative and went to look at a flat which she quite obviously, couldn’t ever buy

Reactions: 1
What’s the tea on her and her bf? Imagine giving it all - worked so hard on this new company blah blah when you just got the tacky bags off internet 🤦🏻‍♀️

What’s the tea on her and her bf? Imagine giving it all - worked so hard on this new company blah blah when you just got the tacky bags off internet 🤦🏻‍♀️
dunno what he does but is co-owner of the brand apparently?! But the lovey posts about how much they love each other and how lucky they are and soulmates etc, it gives overkill and that they aren’t actually that happey 😂 they’re from Falkirk

• Haha
Their “story” on the show made my skin crawl, on the edge of my seat to watch season 2 and see if they got the massive west end flat on an influencer with 50k followers wage

Much more pals with ‘megano’ now and not lyds - wonder what that’s about.

Just comes across as really not genuine. Surely brands won’t continue to flock towards the fake, perfect life she gives off. Aquarius have just made her a clone of all the other influencers they have

Does she have any friends? She’s always with Taylor, he’s her plus one at every event, every trip, ever paid dinner, does he not have a job? I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend but she seems like she has nobody else

Does she have any friends? She’s always with Taylor, he’s her plus one at every event, every trip, ever paid dinner, does he not have a job? I spend a lot of time with my boyfriend but she seems like she has nobody else
doesn’t seem to. Just bf and Aquarius girls. She’s defo had a fallout with Lydia butler. But no signs of old pals from school etc

This gagga brand is giving me The Apprentice vibes when Lord Sugar has asked the pure dafty of the group to be project manager cause they’ve done hee haw all season and everyone’s like duck this and goes along so they can blame the PM in the board room.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s off shein now but ‘the diamanté’ bag she is selling was on there for under a tenner… i have it and it broke on first use. actually scandalous lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
£40 it’s going for on their website 🙀

no way all the bags on there can be bought on shein or alixpress for a tenner that’s such a brass neck from her 😭 surely people aren’t that buttoned up that back that they’ll actually sell them at they prices…

• Haha
Reactions: 2