Aquarius Creative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abigail annoys the life out of me! Just can’t take her serious at all, her lips look so botched too :oops:
This full trip is so ridiculous, people work hard all year for a holiday and these clowns get it thrown at them

Reactions: 5
I wonder why jessica(girl who one competition for Kirsten’s mat leave) isn’t on the trip 🤔

Reactions: 1
Another god knows how many stories tagging quiz who have clearly paid them and not one ad. Iv sent every single story so far to asa as I’m actual sick and tired of these beggars getting everything yet can’t do their ‘job’ properly!
I don’t care how many free trips they get I would hate to be there with them. All so absorbed in their phone with an app that they don’t get to take in their amazing surroundings. Can just imagine being sat next to them too, such a vapid existence 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did monique post any content for tanologist though?

How is Monique doing sponsored ad for tan luxe and just done stuff for tanologist?! Same as molly as the bikinis.

Never thought I’d said this but they all look better in the quiz outfits than the usual shite they throw together
[/QUOTEe

Abigail annoys the life out of me! Just can’t take her serious at all, her lips look so botched too :oops:
This full trip is so ridiculous, people work hard all year for a holiday and these clowns get it thrown at them
Her boyfriend full on trying to be an influencer too 😂

She also needs to stop saying ‘I feel so lucky’ - no you don’t.

Her own thread soon?

Reactions: 3
It’s the proper ICK 🤣🤣🤣 also noticed her and Lyds don’t seem to be “besties” anymore

Reactions: 3
Wonder why that wee dumpling Carla Kent wasn't on the trip? Unless she has said and I've just skipped by? I seen her the other day and she's like a wee circle in real life 👀. Looks like shes a mean girl too (fits in with the rest of them) .Tbh just glad she's stopped posting those shoes(cankle) pics on insta 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder why that wee dumpling Carla Kent wasn't on the trip? Unless she has said and I've just skipped by? I seen her the other day and she's like a wee circle in real life 👀. Looks like shes a mean girl too (fits in with the rest of them) .Tbh just glad she's stopped posting those shoes(cankle) pics on insta 😂.
maybe it’ll be round 2 of the Aquarius hunger games on who can go to their summer trip on the new season😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she think this looks good?
---
Also I feel like the aquarius girls don’t like when they have influencers who could clearly succeed without them. They’ve not taken Lydia, when she’s one of the only girls who’s been semi successful out that bunch. She models for PLT etc and could clearly have a slightly more meaningful career than just being an influencer. Lydia doesn’t need aquarius to go places with this and I feel like aquarius know when an influencer doesn’t rely on them to get jobs etc. and they’re threatened by it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
---
Also I feel like the aquarius girls don’t like when they have influencers who could clearly succeed without them. They’ve not taken Lydia, when she’s one of the only girls who’s been semi successful out that bunch. She models for PLT etc and could clearly have a slightly more meaningful career than just being an influencer. Lydia doesn’t need aquarius to go places with this and I feel like aquarius know when an influencer doesn’t rely on them to get jobs etc. and they’re threatened by it.
hun if you read this no more blusher x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---
What Lydia wasn’t taken?

Abigail pleaseeee stop with the 🎟✨🎀💞!!!! shite on every post. Carbon copy of Sophie and cinzia out of absolutely nowhere. Nauseating

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you’d have thought they’d be all over that Darby Ward since signing her since shes got a ‘famous’ family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.