Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reboh01

I saw this earlier too and wondered, she seems to be going down the Chloe Frater route of extra edgy/Pinterest. Although Megan has always been more edgy than Chloe.
Chloe Frater annoys me. We’re from roughly the same area, and even since school shes never been able to hold a friendship. She is constantly
having really intense friendships with
people then you never see them together again ? For example, her friendship with Sophie Dolan, Megano Molly, and Megan Clark. Red flag

Reactions: 1

123imsonosey

She did have a ring on that finger the other day when she was talking about the new dula jackets but it didn’t really look like an engagement ring 🤷🏽‍♀️

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
She’s got a thread on here..needs to be livened up a bit though so everyone feel free to join! 😂

they need their own thread. Steffani deans gives me the boak, she looks like she needs a boil wash and a good scrub.

Here4daLOLZ

Too scared to post the screenshot incase some how it gets linked back, but I have Charlotte Reid on facebook. She posted about the TV show and said she was hesitant to post about it but she put a lot of work into it and it filmed what was a big chapter of her life. Absolute no mention of Aquarius though. I wonder what happened, any tea anyone?
She posted this on her Instagram, not sure if it's the same as her Facebook post.

Attachments

schnooglymooffff

Don’t think you can post it here as it might get the thread shut down :(, but if you go via her salon page she’s tagged in the bio

Here4daLOLZ

How does the financial side of things work? In one of Abbie's most recent vlogs she said something about how she was counting down the days til payday. Do any brand deals she gets go through Aquarius and so Aquarius get all the money for it, take their fee and then pay the girls in one lump sum each month?
I'm sure Abbie's said before that she has a set payday to help her better budget and control her money. I do the same kind of, my money is in my main current account then on "payday", I transfer a set amount to my main spending account and that's what I have for the month. Everything else stays in my current account for bills etc

eliza777

She apparently likes them like that and knows they're bad. Someone on youtube comments offered to dissolve and refill them for free and Molly snapped back saying no lol.
Brilliant 😂
They are bad though
Like BAD
I think she will have that forever now like permanently disfigured because there is no way she’s happy with that, she just doesn’t want to admit so says opposite

Geee

Chatty Member
Are they not travellers? I had met his cousin Deziree a few times as she was a friend of a friend and had been told they were