Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herewegooo

Yeah totally agree! She’s such a catfish. I posted about her a while ago here and I’m sure someone said she’d had a bbl plus surgery to her face..?!
Think she’s had a BBL and a nose job? Her nose is perfect so maybe. Surprised she hasn’t got her boobs done yet but maybe that’s coming 😂

Reactions: 1

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
Interesting! I suppose she’s pals with just Jess & jilly so they could generate good interest for her. Zoe was also at quiz so seems like this is some weird quiz divide.

Scotty06

Chatty Member
I wish Abbie Blyth would go back to her more genuine self. Seems she’s even trying to cover up her Glaswegian accent and adopt the typical influencer accent. As for Ava black and her bf, there’s definitely a want about him. Seems like a weird union to me.
What's the deal with them two, is he a drug dealer?

kaaa2

VIP Member
someone in the Alisha lemay thread has speculated it’s her. She’s been tagging some Aquarius influencers lately.
could be her so she has a tie to Scotland and JD’s ex wife once he bins her off, it’s coming soon lol

• Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
Yeah apparently engagement is off.. she moved back to Glasgow and is trying to get as much work with Aquarius as possible , I heard on the grapevine there was rumours of the guy cheating , I think she is far too nice for that agency if I’m honest and definitely is one who is not the owners favourite, doesn’t get the same amount of work as some of the others
So sad but she would do much better on her own or with a different agency.
she has a different vibe about her but I think she is being played by Aquarius , already had her lips done when she was such a natural beauty… definitely been pushed into a different direction :(
poor girl, probably being back in Glasgow with people around her will be best. But agree she needs to ditch Aquarius. She’s got a diff vibe and would benefit being with another big agency down south