Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
Not being funny they girls are so different from their Instagram. Think Charlotte's post was cringe though, my best pals sister interned their and apparently Charlotte was difficult and got caught working with clients behind their backs.
The difference in that kirsty Patterson is terrifying her face looks so sore I did not recognise her abbie and molly looked pretty much the same

Reactions: 2

MarjoryStewartBaxter

This is so random but whenever i see a pic of that Abigail Comrie I can’t help but think she should really go brunette or at least darker blonde. I don’t know if its cos her hairs so platinum and her roots are so so dark but she really needs a new hair girl
I totally agree. She's stunning but yes I defo think dark hair would be great on her

lassie2014

Yeah Abbie said she went too big or summit
Nah she was getting infection after infection…I know a few people who went to the guy who did her implants and they’ve all had awful experiences
---
Aw my fuckin god. She should be jailed. She looks absolute fuck all I mean nothing😂 like her pics. Please go and check her tik tok video. That’s insane she’s so weird looking and I aggree very criminal to be editing like that. Poor guys 😭What’s wrong way these people?
Her entire face looks completely different. Like who was that on the tv 👀

• Wow

lauzyess

Lois White hasn’t posted her boyfriend in ages either. Maybe they’ve all been told to calm it with the bf content and Molly’s is the most noticeable.

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Wonder if Kirsten is planning on having her wedding at the Turnberry. The lassie she is meeting is a digi marketing background.

it would make sense she’d want to bum up to trump the big Tory she is

I knew Amy from some parties as a teenager, she went to bannerman which was right next to my school. She was in a very pretty girls group and I remember they appeared on this documentary about fans following 1D, was a complete riddy but they came across the best as there was some proper crazies on it. Think she got into working with fake bakes marketing team after uni, I know she went to uni instead of 6th year so graduated younger than most, so doing that probs started the career of social media etc. still weird she is doing this she used to get called moo haha and was kinda down to earth? but I know nothing about the other girl at Aquarius

lauzyess

They’re on Blethered podcast this week and I don’t think I can put myself through the combination of Amy and Sean again

canonball

Are you on the second thread? …
The first ones closed.

Abbie blyth #2 Always moaning about a double chin, throwing lee in the bin, another boohoo haul BORIN
yea this is the thread I am on.. everyone posting about the recent post with her mum & dad etc , but Stil won’t let me quote / comment , do you know why that is at all?

Reactions: 1

Shannon51

VIP Member
Does that Carla Kent have a BBL do we know?
I am sure I saw people on here saying she does and she spoke about getting it done then never let on when she’s had it done? She replied to a comment on her insta saying she hasnt had a BBL, so if she has and she’s lying about it that’s so bad!
She most definitely has
She put something about it on instagram àges ago then swiftly deleted.

Al lher pictures are edited to within an inch of her life.

Reactions: 1