Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eliza777

This is true, I’ve seen her a few times now and I stay not far from where their office space is 🙈
Oh really?? Is it filters she uses in her pics then? I think Kirsten has had a lot of work done..
The 3 of them are seriously cosy though- probably because they all worked for Quiz in PR team but I can definitely see the pressure they put on their girls to look a certain way- for example they get all the girls to only use the salons and aesthetics in Glasgow they approve and constantly promote them- it’s so bloody bias.
I honestly don’t even recognise Lydia or Monique now, both have had facial fillers and Botox and they don’t need them they are only mid 20s!! But as they are with Aquarius it’s all about the free cosmetics instead of embracing their natural beauty

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
Idk what it is but there’s something odd about Monique. The way she moves in her videos seems a bit robotic and not natural in the slightest.
I thought she had something wrong with her back maybe because I agree

teawithcake

Every time someone says megano on this thread it makes me want to melt my own eyeballs MEGAN ppl please MEGAN
So… I went to school with Kirsten. Ran in different circles.
the guy she used to go out with& was with for years, his parents own quite a popular restaurant in Perth where she is from but they were on and off for years, literally since she was a teen. Strange that the guy she’s now suddenly, engaged too & had a baby with so quickly also owns restaurants or parents does isn’t it, big coincidence.
she also made a insta page that was her reviewing rose wines hahaha
i also heard shr

Swx

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where the chunky gold hoop earrings that Charlotte Reid always wears are from?

bananarama01

Lois White hasn’t posted her boyfriend in ages either. Maybe they’ve all been told to calm it with the bf content and Molly’s is the most noticeable.
Tbf I don’t feel like she posted him a lot before anyway. Maybe just on stories but never loads on her feed. They’ve been together ages so don’t think she feels the need to post it 24/7. Feel like with new relationships girls feel the need to post a lot then it dies down eventually