Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
Kirsten is out again! Never know she just had a baby. Who is the Cara girl she’s with? Is she another Glasgow influencer? I see she’s 25k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
Has Olivia Smith (oliviasmith.o) been with Aquarius for long? Never noticed before. Anyone know why her engagement ended a while back?

BoBdoo

Has Jilly broken up with mad Andy Halliday? Weren’t they engaged? Never seen a ring and I’ve noticed she’s deleted her “Andy Hallibae” highlight story. Any tea?

Princess1

Not Aquarius (I don’t think) but does anyone know which agency Emmy Rosum and Eva Louise (from the talent managers podcast) did their internships?? One of them did an unpaid internship for an agency in Glasgow which is illegal
Don ‘t know who this pair are but had a listen to one of their podcasts explaining how the ad links work as I never really understood it before, I will never click a link again , didn’t realise these eejits can get paid per click

scottisharmy

When Abbie was with her previous management (flourish) it looked like she was getting a lot more brand work and exposure. She was with them when she got the ITS gig for example. And was on 288k followers. Since joining Aquarius it seems she doesn’t do much other than Hello Fresh (who work with literally anybody) and tag PLT and White Fox in her pics, which I’m not always convinced is paid work and she’s on 286k followers. So literally zero growth since joining Aquarius and she’s actually losing followers. What exactly is she paying Aquarius for?

Same with Carla Kent, I remember them saying on the docu when they signed her she was getting 30k likes on Insta pics. I’ve not checked her page in a while but last I did she was barely scraping 5k on most of her pics. So again zero growth and her reach actually declining.

They’re just two daft girls playing at shops with no actual experience or clue on how to manage Influencers careers, grow their channels, build effective working relationships with brands etc.

Just my thoughts 😅
I give it the whole buisness till the end of the year then it’ll be in the bin then they will bring out there own shite fake tan or some other flop X

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how reliable this is but someone I know, knows her and told me basically he cheated on her with another girl, she either fell pregnant whilst they were still together or possibly after not 100% sure and apparently now they are engaged and have a flat and child together. So she initially lived in the flat they owned but then moved out not long after.
Was it with a girl called gill wortherspoon or something like that?

kaaa2

VIP Member
Can't wait to see the launch prices, it's absolutely mortifying for her and Aquarius. Shows that this is just a game to Amy and Kirsten and they don't actually give a fuck about these girls cause no professional management agency would allow one of their girls to start a line with Ali express gear.
so embarrassing! I’m surprised the page has almost 1000 followers