Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eliza777

How come Kirsten & Amy are directors of Abbies clothing company?
Wow all rigged 😩
---
I swear they never used to be? I remember looking at it on companies house and it was definitely just Abbie listed as director? Strange…

Yep only appointed on 1st June, defs laundering money through that aswell
Made my day that comment 😂😂😂
---
Aquarius creative uncreative

Aye let’s get the two of them surely someone has some stories about this relationship ☕
🙌🏻🙌🏻
---
These girls need exposed
Amy
Forehead Kirsten
Abigail and her shite bags
And Monique who begs off old rich men since her ex fiancé was doing the dirty on her- dirty Dan
Also her bff is called Justine - nue aesthetics or some shit
Do NOT go to her for work as she messed up my mates lip job

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Kirsten said in the program there turnover was half a million in in episode 1 she says it
I’m sure she means their second year. The only accounts available online just now are 2020-2021 and their turnover was just under £70k and profit was just over £4k

no_name

Where they were today is not a place they would collab with, I wouldn’t think anyway. It’s an independent coffee shop. I feel it’s more of a grid post to get likes and interactions type of post but I suppose you never know.

I sound like an Abbie fan girl here 😂 but she’s genuinely better looking in real life than those filters she uses and she’s thinner in real life as well.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Random thought - whatever happened to that Stephanie Bennett that used to work in Blow that did the extensions?? She basically fell off the planet did she not? Any goss
yup… she’s living in Dubai with Stephen Russell. She no longer works or does the extension training thing, just lives off him. And I’m sure everyone knows how he gets his money.. 😬 they both deleted their instagrams and made really small and private ones. In Dubai most of the year driving nice cars, going to good restaurants, then the occasional holiday to LA/Ibiza/Paris etc. toxic relationship but she lets it slide for a new Chanel bag or van cleef jewels

kaaa2

VIP Member
My husband and I have been back and forward trying to decide on a cruise as our next big holiday. Saving like mad and here is silly little girls getting gifted a cruise! Wtf! Not to mention going to dinner wearing a see through dress 🤢
I’d be complaining if I was a paying customer on that trip that they are giving to people off an app
I really don’t get why brands work with girls like her, it’s not a good look