Aquarius Creative #2 Agency over fillered

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just found it so scripted and fake
Like it’s really so staged
I doubt they will get another season
Surely no one is watching this pish
---
And yeah forehead proper edits her pictures.. like it’s bad
---
How old is Kirsten’s man? He looks so chavvy ..

Reactions: 5
Episode one the footballer boyfriend scene, was very Glow, if anyone remembers that cringe fest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess Maggies bf didn’t propose? I’d be morta if my bf went on tv looking at rings then didn’t propose and if he’s still planning to he’s completely ruined the surprise
---
I guess Maggies bf didn’t propose? I’d be morta if my bf went on tv looking at rings then didn’t propose and if he’s still planning to he’s completely ruined the surprise
Omg I’ve just looked at her page properly and they’re married!!!
---
---

Wonder why she never posted the engagement I’m assuming this happened a while before the secret marriage
---
---

---

Wonder why she never posted the engagement I’m assuming this happened a while before the secret marriage
Oooop no it was just a work shoot 😂😂😂😂 back to my original comment then lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy is a seeee you next tuesday. I wouldn’t like to cross her in real life, she seems horrible

Reactions: 10
In what world would you take a group of people away and make them compete for an internship? Like is that even legal 😂😂😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if there's bad blood. She doesn't Amy, Kirsten or Aquarius!

Yeah there is defo bad blood there! She didn’t have a leaving night and they all unfollowed each other!! Dying to know Anyas take on the company now she’s left, she honestly seemed like the most down to earth out all of them I thought

Reactions: 12
Anya did come across well but I don't understand what exactly she's doing now. Her business website looks AI generated. Dad as one of the company directors, but she isn't listed. Very low following on LinkedIn (she's got about 200 connections) which is strange for someone who's working in marketing and been on a TV show. You'd think she'd be maximising it.

Seems like she's almost taken a step back from it all?

Kirsten has definitely changed for the better. Turns out there's more to life than putting on an event in Nicos bar. Amy looked a right prick when Kirsten told her she won't be staying the full 5 days in Mykonos. "but a need ya there" grow up Amy, you want to be a business owner then you need to start acting like one 🙄

Reactions: 12
All fur coat and no knickers that crew! They invested in Abbie so they can’t lose her from the agency…silly wee lassies..they only employ people straight out of uni..they’re ageist so they aren’t shown up for being completely incompetent and way out their depth! The business associate from Quiz saw right through them! 😂😂😂 so unprofessional! And I think Abbie refused to wear that Quiz dress cos she’s not body confident..so obvious!!

Reactions: 11
Abbie clearly didn’t want to wear whatever she was suppose to be wearing. She tells Amy that outfit was her first choice but tells the camera her first one broke. Surely it would be a requirement to bring both just in case. She’s such a lying bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just started watching the new season. Never watched Lydia’s season of love island but she comes across well and seems to have her head screwed on. She could do better than Aquarius. Does she have her own thread?

Reactions: 2
I honestly have found it so awkward, even more so than the first season. Molly was their biggest Influencer and it’s obvious considering how exposed she was on the first season, since deciding to take a step back from Aquarius and I think social media itself generally, how much they are now wanting to push Megan. It’s a bit sad, and quite bitchy how much they want to push certain individuals, rather than pushing them all for success. I really didn’t enjoy Amy! Kirsten came across kind, and considerate, whereas Amy came across as extremely money grabbing. The conversations look so forced, and just not unfiltered or organic.

Reactions: 6