Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was videoing her? She certainly seemed to have a date there I take it?
It's either the new lad, Gary or as ye say, she's trying to make Gazza jealous. Maybe he had a thing for that 'fashion' :sick:
Maybe she was Gary's plus one? They are old money types from New York. He was probably the one with the relationship with them.

Reactions: 1
Her "three degrees" that she is always going about!? We were in ucc at the same time. She was a bit of mean girl. If you weren't in her clique, she wouldn't looking at you an could be really sharp about people. I can't get over the nice girl act she puts on on insta,
Finally joined so I can comment now. I know exactly what you mean when you say wouldn't look at you twice literally a pike stuck up the hole unless you are part of the clique 🙄🤢 I know a girl with identical bitchiness looking to exclude

This is 100% true. Genuinely not a nice girl and I used to laugh when she spoke about being “bullied” for her hair colour - she is the real bully. She has a really really vicious streak
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Always the sprinkle some kindness brigade 🤢🙄🤡

Is aoife an only child yea?

Finally joined so I can comment now. I know exactly what you mean when you say wouldn't look at you twice literally a pike stuck up the hole unless you are part of the clique 🙄🤢 I know a girl with identical bitchiness looking to exclude

This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Always the sprinkle some kindness brigade 🤢🙄🤡

Is aoife an only child yea?
no she has an older sister

I don’t understand why she wears the same engagement ring but on a different finger (must of sized up) would you not trade it in for something different. Every time you’d look at your hand you would be reminded of him

This is 100% true. Genuinely not a nice girl and I used to laugh when she spoke about being “bullied” for her hair colour - she is the real bully. She has a really really vicious streak
I heard she wasn’t the nicest when she was competing at Miss Ireland either. Very condescending to some of the younger contestants especially those who were favorites to win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she wears the same engagement ring but on a different finger (must of sized up) would you not trade it in for something different. Every time you’d look at your hand you would be reminded of him

I heard she wasn’t the nicest when she was competing at Miss Ireland either. Very condescending to some of the younger contestants especially those who were favorites to win.
It’s not the same ring. It’s a ring from a collab with an Irish jeweller.

Reactions: 3
It's always disappointing to hear someone was really mean. Especially back in school/college when life is far from easy, girls are insecure, people just want to get through it without being targeted or bullied until they get to the point in life where they are a bit more confident and know who they are.

Sounds like this one took complete advantage of her beauty and gorgeous figure which feeds into the usual stereotype about pretty girls.

Really disappointing.

Reactions: 4
Something about allowing my parents be unpaid babysitters doesn't sit well with me. I know some single mams raise their kid in their parents house but personally I don't think that's their job and no bleeping way would I be able to allow that when I'm a grown adult. I'm lucky they would offer but it's too invasive and Aoife's aren't getting any younger so I wouldn't expect to land my kid on top of them to help raise during their retirement years

I can see exactly what you mean with Ads.

I find her painful these days, she used to be a bit more insta worthy, but now it all ad’s and boring reels, her time is done - least she has that teaching degree

I find her painful these days, she used to be a bit more insta worthy, but now it all ad’s and boring reels, her time is done - least she has that teaching degree
There’s not a chance in hell she is ever going to use that qualification.

Reactions: 6
Not sure what she's going to do because she needs to stay in Clonmel with the free babysitters. Very limited now as she surely has little to no income. She is probably on social welfare?

Agree with candyfloss, no way will she go teaching. She just loves to mention it in every interview.

I thought for a while she was attempting to come back and when she's on it, tbf to her, she was decent at documenting her event in Dublin recently.
Radio silence again and just the random very forced, random ads. The worst one ever was the giggling eye test one in some local optician. So weird.

I jus noticed her profile says ‘former teacher’ but I think she is qualified only and didn’t actually teach at all? I could be wrong here but sure I saw that mentioned on this thread before

Reactions: 5
I jus noticed her profile says ‘former teacher’ but I think she is qualified only and didn’t actually teach at all? I could be wrong here but sure I saw that mentioned on this thread before
Correct, she qualified but never has worked as a teacher.

Reactions: 4
I initially misheard her say “just in town interviewing for a few jobs today” lol must be her accent but no she was just in town running some errands in her “old dress” and flip flops

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.