Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she's always had massive boobs, she used to wear way more revealing stuff back in college (back in the bandage dress days), I was in UCC the same time as her, whereas now she generally dresses more conservatively. And I imagine post baby they've gotten a lot bigger.
Yeah I just never really noticed how big until that photo this week.

Did you get on well with her? I'm so curious as to what she's REALLY like. She seems like a cartoon character!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aoife and these Nicola Ross picks….. I feel sorry for her. Who does she think she’s fooling. The fakeness of her trying to make it seem like she actually likes this tat when we all know the real aoife is wishing she was off somewhere in st tropez with a dzaddy wearing Zimmerman a

Reactions: 5
Aoife and these Nicola Ross picks….. I feel sorry for her. Who does she think she’s fooling. The fakeness of her trying to make it seem like she actually likes this tat when we all know the real aoife is wishing she was off somewhere in st tropez with a dzaddy wearing Zimmerman a
her life has changed so, so much. What an adjustment. Those outfits age her 😳

she’s such a stunning looking woman in fairness to her. Shame she comes off unhinged.

Reactions: 4
I think it was on cow and gate stories and she just shared it to her own stories. Don’t think it was ever on her page.

Reactions: 2
I actually thought wow she obviously published, then listened back and had the sense to delete it.

I was wrong again.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s gotten paid for the C&G ad, doubt she cares 🤷‍♀️
I wouldn’t be surprised if they asked her to speak that way, the original cow and gate ad has a similar soothing voice. Almost contrived. She likely delivered, got paid and deleted.

Reactions: 1
Sure look, Aoif is the one laughing. Does nothing day in, day out. Get's paid for talking into her phone and has free child care 24/7.

Reactions: 5
The one year old insta birthday party, I mean birthday party was nice, all set up like a film, Jesus

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The one year old insta birthday party, I mean birthday party was nice, all set up like a film, Jesus
It was dire. Cringe fest. I know it was a one year old's party but it looked SO boring. Aoife really is so dull.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.