Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I initially misheard her say “just in town interviewing for a few jobs today” lol must be her accent but no she was just in town running some errands in her “old dress” and flip flops
Be more in her line lol instead of in under the feet of her retired parents and scrounging off specsavers in clonmel.....I'll never forget the fake hysterical laughter for the camera while doing a glaucoma test 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t know much about this one but came from another thread because got interested as she’s on Johnny B’s hit list hahaha but I honestly don’t think Johnny B would be able to handle a baby although she would be handy to him in Clonmel😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know much about this one but came from another thread because got interested as she’s on Johnny B’s hit list hahaha but I honestly don’t think Johnny B would be able to handle a baby although she would be handy to him in Clonmel😂
Surely he wouldn’t be up market enough for Aoife. She got used of the finer things in life but she over did the gold digging and idleness before she went up the aisle and it all went crash.

Reactions: 8
Surely he wouldn’t be up market enough for Aoife. She got used of the finer things in life but she over did the gold digging and idleness before she went up the aisle and it all went crash.
Imagine her in Flannerys sinking a few pints in a love shack fancy dress ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lads, yesterday's stories, did she have a filter on? She looked absolutely demented? Was very odd again. Wonder is she on some kind of medication? She can't be real.

Nearly fell over laughing at today's stories. She had a busy morning taking 'work calls'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Imagine her in Flannerys sinking a few pints in a love shack fancy dress ahaha
If she's smart, she won't write this one off. She might get so desperate if sugar daddy swindling attempts fail.

JB is a tight bastard so he will be having none of this staying at home doing f all. He'll put up with it for a while to get the ride though, 100%.

• Haha
If she's smart, she won't write this one off. She might get so desperate if sugar daddy swindling attempts fail.

JB is a tight bastard so he will be having none of this staying at home doing f all. He'll put up with it for a while to get the ride though, 100%.
I’m just imaging him pushing a pram the big ape wouldn’t have a bleeping clue😂😂😂

• Haha
Gotta love parenting advice about leaving the housework and accepting help from someone living with her parents 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That parenting video 😒 the weird put on voice so forced and false. Insufferable

Reactions: 5
Wonder is Penny’s dad coming over for her 1st birthday?
Maybe they are reconciling for the weekend city break 🤷‍♀️

I really hate these all out parties for babies. So much money and waste on tat that will end up in landfill.

Reactions: 9
Who is she in Amsterdam with? She hardly brought her little girl and parents out there to follow her and take photos of her!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.