Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going on holiday only to have to act as your deluded friends photographer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah she tagged her friend.

I’ve heard two completely conflicting accounts of her group of friends in clonmel.

One report that they’re a solid group of friends from school.

But 2/3 from people with ties to Clonmel, that they were the bitchy bully crew from school? With Aoife right in the middle of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sometimes it looks like she has massive tits? I can't understand it!?

Am I wronging her? Always thought she was small chested. On a side note, look how skinny she was here, wonder was that around the upset or indeed start of the fighting/break up? It was taken around her original wedding date - of course she milked her covid wedding date bs.

aoife walsh.jpg

Reactions: 1
Just went and checked her insta there, that’s an awful photo of her. She looks huge or disproportionate or something didn’t think she would be posting that up. The angle is awful
The friend will get the head eaten off her. She’s probably fit to throw herself into the canal by now. Head wrecked from Aoif.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she is still breast feeding? Looked massive again today.

i don’t think she brushed out the dry shampoo properly in her ad.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is still breast feeding? Looked massive again today.

i don’t think she brushed out the dry shampoo properly in her ad.
Don’t remember ever seeing a suggestion that she did bf.

Reactions: 2
Don’t remember ever seeing a suggestion that she did bf.
Completely forgot about one of her few gravy trains - cow and gate.

I'm trying to get an explanation for the massive out of nowhere tits!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbf she's always had massive boobs, she used to wear way more revealing stuff back in college (back in the bandage dress days), I was in UCC the same time as her, whereas now she generally dresses more conservatively. And I imagine post baby they've gotten a lot bigger.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.