Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it unfolded I was actually a bit slow noticing, I just assumed himself didn't want to be on social full stop anymore and pulled away (fair enough he'd want to keep a professional profile in his line of work in all fairness) and I thought maybe because she was pregnant they moved to the country and near her family with him back and forth to NY as restrictions eased. A Dublin city apartment would have been grim for her during lockdowns alone and pregnant.

Maybe the baby was 'planned' by her but not him. Either way though I find it mad people made assumptions Aoife was in a pregnancy crisis early on.

Reactions: 4
He definitely sees the baby anyway I know that for a fact. Not sure of the extent etc but has some sort of relationship with her

Did some digging on the ex. Hot shot lawyer in his late 40s? Isn’t she barely 30? And seems about 10 years younger at that. Did she just stumble into him on the Dublin social scene during her Miss Ireland days and flew off to NY to live with him? Seems like a weird pairing. As my mother always says, always have your own money. I can think of nothing worse than depending on a man and then something like this happens and it’s back to mum and dad to save the day.

Reactions: 9
But Aoife didn’t appear online as ‘having gone through a tough situation’ She appeared back in Ireland, pregnant with no reference to Ex, cancelled wedding or her past! Happy to take photos & show baby initially. So unless your friend read here she could never have known 🤷‍♀️Sounds fantasy land to be honest !
Grand, happy for you to come up with your own narrative 🤷

She spoke at the time and said it was planned so definitely not a crisis pregnancy.
Never said Aoifes pregnancy was a crisis one, I said my friends one was.

Reactions: 1
Grand, happy for you to come up with your own narrative 🤷

Never said Aoifes pregnancy was a crisis one, I said my friends one was.
Hardly my narrative! This is Aoife’s thread!
She was a bride in waiting June 2020, announced pregnancy March 2021, had baby Aug 2021.
No reduction in nice grid posts or fashion photos so not sure who’d contact her thinking she was relatable 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hardly my narrative! This is Aoife’s thread!
She was a bride in waiting June 2020, announced pregnancy March 2021, had baby Aug 2021.
No reduction in nice grid posts or fashion photos so not sure who’d contact her thinking she was relatable 🤷‍♀️
As I said, my friend thought she was relatable and contacted her.

As I said, my friend thought she was relatable and contacted her.
I think what's confusing is how the bubblegum 'life is perfect' persona Aoife kept up throughout, was relatable to someone going through a crisis pregnancy? What signs did she spot?

I think what's confusing is how the bubblegum 'life is perfect' persona Aoife kept up throughout, was relatable to someone going through a crisis pregnancy? What signs did she spot?
She literally reached out to someone who appeared to not be with a partner/broke up with a partner when pregnant - like are you really picking apart a person going through a really difficult time in their life gaining solace from chatting to an influencer?! Like if someone took was comforted by the words of Barney the Dinosaur more power to them. What is wrong with you people😂

Do you think going down the road of the likes of Twins and me would be more appropriate? I admire her for not airing her dirty laundry in public. She won’t owe any explanation to her daughter in that regard as she gets older.

What I don’t in any way admire her for is not working outside of influencing while she was with Gary. I just cannot understand how she justified swanning around world, living the life she did off his money. She could have taught here, even subbing and had plenty of time during holidays to travel to the US.

I don’t blame her so much for not working right now. She’s probably earning a nice few bob from Instagram that allows her spend time with her baby while she can. I took over a year out of work after having mine and it’ll be time I’ll never regret.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Twins so don't know how that person operates. I presume oversharing? I mentioned before in the thread that the trade off for influencers who make money, full time and don't work a real job (which c'mon that is a pretty sweet deal), is that they have to open up their private life. That is the downside of earning top dollar and it is a big price to pay.

Aoife with all due respect shared ALOT of her personal life, the good parts - fine for a regular Joe. But when what appears to be a major change in her life occurs, not even a peep. Considering how intense the wedding content was up to then, it is hard not to think how strange it was not to address it.

It wouldn't have to be OTT, just mentions like 'as a single parent' or 'recent changes to my lifestyle' would be more honest and relatable.

She literally reached out to someone who appeared to not be with a partner/broke up with a partner when pregnant - like are you really picking apart a person going through a really difficult time in their life gaining solace from chatting to an influencer?! Like if someone took was comforted by the words of Barney the Dinosaur more power to them. What is wrong with you people😂
I think you're really getting the wrong end of the stick thinking that people are sticking the knife into your friend's situation. I assure you I don't think badly of your friend nor her situation.

I think we should just agree to disagree with all due respect. At the end of the day if I found myself in a very serious situation, I personally wouldn't message an influencer to help and especially not Aoife, she's too bubblegum for something gritty and real. And I was just curious if your friend spotted signs that Aoife was in her own crisis as I never picked up on it (posted earlier about how slow I was to even notice something was up!).

Again, I want to repeat that it was very nice out of Aoife to take time out and reply. I'm sure she was very concerned to read such a message. The pressure of those kind of message requests would really bother me if I was an influencer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I mentioned before in the thread that the trade off for influencers who make money, full time and don't work a real job (which c'mon that is a pretty sweet deal), is that they have to open up their private life. That is the downside of earning top dollar and it is a big price to pay.
Who says they have to open up their private life??? She doesn’t have a contract with any of us which demands her to do so. She chooses what she wishes to share. She loved sharing the Hamptons, designer clothes, fancy holidays, restaurants and of course all the wedding related stuff. She didn’t want to share the breakdown of her relationship and she’s under no obligation to do so. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like I’m defending the arse off her here. I honestly couldn’t care one way or other about her. I just don’t understand why some feel they’re owed explanations on aspects of the lives we don’t know personally.

I thought there were restrictions around promoting baby formula....maybe it has changed now.

Who says they have to open up their private life??? She doesn’t have a contract with any of us which demands her to do so. She chooses what she wishes to share. She loved sharing the Hamptons, designer clothes, fancy holidays, restaurants and of course all the wedding related stuff. She didn’t want to share the breakdown of her relationship and she’s under no obligation to do so. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like I’m defending the arse off her here. I honestly couldn’t care one way or other about her. I just don’t understand why some feel they’re owed explanations on aspects of the lives we don’t know personally.
Just because it's her full time paid job which involves building an online persona, to gain followers you need to built rapport and trust to survive. Influencing is like being on a constant reality tv show. Trade off for the money! We all know if we decided to do this in the morning, our personal life will have to go up there for all to see.

If she didn't ever speak about the relationship, the big fancy engagement and grand wedding plans, bespoke couture dresses and all the other content we all couldn't resist tuning in for over the last 3 or so years, I would understand the radio silence a bit more. But it is odd the breakup, after years of lead up, wasn't mentioned what so ever.

And to be clear, I'm not talking about bawling down IG stories and airing dirty laundry in public, it must be a very delicate situation with a baby in the mix. But I literally mean an acknowledgement or realness would be nice for the followers who are the reason she doesn't have to work a 9-5. It doesn't have to be tacky. Mention it in passing on a story where it was relevant like adding 'as a single parent' or some kind of hint. That it's more natural and real.

Now her persona is utter bubblegum stuff imo and if people enjoy being in fantasy land with her then more power to them.

What does she mean Brest is best tho? Is that the type of formula or is she just a stupid bleep
She’s obliged to state that by the fsai, along with that bumf on using as part of a mixed diet, advice from healthcare professional etc. You’d see it in small print on tv ads as well.

Reactions: 5
Have to say I laughed at the 2 unflattering shots of herself she put on her stories.

She still looks gorgeous, if I was in those poses I'd look like a gremlin but always admire instahuns who can laugh at themselves and not edit and control every shot. She could have easily buried them.

It must be tough for her heading to all her friends weddings when her own was this July or did they ever actually re-schedule from the last year it was set for July? Either way these are probably the people she was excited and chatting with in private all along planning their weddings. Must be hard now.

Reactions: 2
What event is Aoife at today? I thought it was the wedding at first.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.