Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never, and I cannot stress this enough, EVER imagined I'd see umbilical cord art. Jesus take the wheel, I'm done ✌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I never, and I cannot stress this enough, EVER imagined I'd see umbilical cord art. Jesus take the wheel, I'm done ✌
Why does she say “MY” umbilical cord? In my head, logic would be to say “Penny’s umbilical cord” 🧐
Also, how many times can someone say “like” in 10secs???

Reactions: 9
Is this girl American? All her captions read like those awful yank accounts of the rich connecticut"mommas" who wear giant scarves and pose in "fall" leaves.

I never heard of her before the advertising slap on the wrist.

If she is not a yank why is she posting like she's one?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tipperary Water said they made it clear in her brief that 'Paid partnership with Tipperary Water' should be used and it was to be clearly marked #ad. Not good for attracting future paid partnerships if she can't follow a simple brief.

Shady lady:
Further information:
The ASAI Executive compared the published images with that provided by the influencer and noted the image provided by the influencer did not include the onscreen features of Instagram such as the ‘send message’ and ‘arrow’ symbols that are on the bottom of a viewer’s screen. The ‘AD’ in the version sent by the influencer was much clearer than the images taken by the ASAI and the complainant.

Reactions: 2
Aoife openly shared her previous lifestyle on SM. For me personally I’m just looking watching how Aoife ..the Instagram Aoife I know has adapted to life with the little dotey tiny human without the safety net that the previous lifestyle .. not being a witch but nannies, upper east side etc all of what Aoife showed it was a prelude to the expected lifestyle I’m here and hoping and knowing she will succeed but if ye could see me mow I’m the person with my nose against a window!

Reactions: 2
She's being v quiet hopefully she's just taking time away to enjoy motherhood for a while

Reactions: 3
Have to say it’s very refreshing to see an influencer who doesn’t plaster their kid all over social media.

Reactions: 3
Have to say it’s very refreshing to see an influencer who doesn’t plaster their kid all over social media.
I wonder has Gary maybe objected to the baby being shown online. Given that he didn't allow himself to be shown on her Instagram. I know that my brother in law doesn't want pictures of his kids online so I never put up photos of my nieces and nephews.

Reactions: 7
I wonder has Gary maybe objected to the baby being shown online. Given that he didn't allow himself to be shown on her Instagram. I know that my brother in law doesn't want pictures of his kids online so I never put up photos of my nieces and nephews.
She is the babies primary carer so he'd have to go to court to get a court order stopping her from showing the baby online.....who knows if he is even on the birth cert?? Doesn't deserve a say in it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.