Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there a few of Aoife’s besties on here? I’d probably take a wild guess that when we are commenting, we are merely commenting on what is shown on insta. We’ve no idea about the truth but hey this is what this forum is for, to speculate!!!!

If someone is leaving out a huge gap of info in their life that they always shared (the gap = Gary who she always spoke about) then it’s not a wild CRAZY thought that people would speculate!!!!

So come on, let us speculate, let us chat in this tiny bubble because that’s all it is.

And with that said….anyone wondering if Gaz was added to a WhatsApp group to share baby photos or does her dad have to send all pics to his solicitor to send to Gary’s solicitor? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yours is one opinion. If Aoife had bothered standing on her own two feet in the first place, she wouldn't be back with the parents now, leading a lifestyle a million miles from the one she rubbed in everyone's faces for years. That's not a role model for any young person IMO, more a case of the chickens coming home to roost in Clonmel.

I know plenty of single people in Ireland who get up every day and work really hard and they have their own homes. They don't flounce around proclaiming how highly educated they are, not bother to do a day's work, or try to be a kept person. They earn their own money and have dignity.

No, I think it's still in the thread. Make yourself a cup of tea and treat yourself to a read of the entire thing ;)
I can guarantee you don't know plenty of single self employed people who are getting approved mortgages 🤔😂
What a load of rubbish
I'm the first person to admit when these influencers are in the wrong
But my god looking down on a woman for being a single mother living at home with her parents is the lowest of the low and really scraping the barrel, you were clearly brought up with different values than me. Standing on her own two feet???? 😂 Cause she entered a relationship with a man who has money that clearly was a good relationship for a time otherwise I hardly think she held a gun to his head to propose..... This big business man I'm sure can make his own decisions. So cause she entered that relationship it means she didn't stand on her own two feet!!!!!
Do you propose every woman in order to be 'standing on their own two feet' keep everything separate from a man even if they are due to marry them, never trust anyone, not ever get pregnant unplanned, and if they do, make sure not to be single or END UP LIKE AOIFE, what an awful backwards judgemental old Catholic begrudging Ireland we still live in ay.....
Wow thought we'd moved on from that.
Clearly not.
I think Goodluck to Aoife I know I'd rather be living at home with my parents and have my beautiful daughter than be a miserable, judgemental woman who can't trust anyone in a relationship and never gets pregnant without a house and a husband 😂😂😂 you be waiting with an attitude like that hun

Are there a few of Aoife’s besties on here? I’d probably take a wild guess that when we are commenting, we are merely commenting on what is shown on insta. We’ve no idea about the truth but hey this is what this forum is for, to speculate!!!!

If someone is leaving out a huge gap of info in their life that they always shared (the gap = Gary who she always spoke about) then it’s not a wild CRAZY thought that people would speculate!!!!

So come on, let us speculate, let us chat in this tiny bubble because that’s all it is.

And with that said….anyone wondering if Gaz was added to a WhatsApp group to share baby photos or does her dad have to send all pics to his solicitor to send to Gary’s solicitor? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I hope she marches him up the steps asap for €150 minimum maintenance per week 😉 and I'd imagine she'll get alot more with his big bucks
Teach a lesson to these men that they can't creat a baby and walk away scot free

Yours is one opinion. If Aoife had bothered standing on her own two feet in the first place, she wouldn't be back with the parents now, leading a lifestyle a million miles from the one she rubbed in everyone's faces for years. That's not a role model for any young person IMO, more a case of the chickens coming home to roost in Clonmel.

I know plenty of single people in Ireland who get up every day and work really hard and they have their own homes. They don't flounce around proclaiming how highly educated they are, not bother to do a day's work, or try to be a kept person. They earn their own money and have dignity.

No, I think it's still in the thread. Make yourself a cup of tea and treat yourself to a read of the entire thing ;)
I'd love to know what YOU think is sooooop shockingly despicably bad about her situation??
She's making money
She's healthy
Her beautiful baby is healthy
Her parents are clearly amazing and providing her with a safe home and support
Wow people get a grip
Aoife is lucky
All I see is women in their late 30's early 40's who are only DYING for a baby and can't because of fertility issues
Women who'd sell their husband for the chance at a pregnancy and a healthy baby....
Cannot believe how little people think of this miracle to say its exactly how 'not to end up'....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can guarantee you don't know plenty of single self employed people who are getting approved mortgages 🤔😂
What a load of rubbish
I'm the first person to admit when these influencers are in the wrong
But my god looking down on a woman for being a single mother living at home with her parents is the lowest of the low and really scraping the barrel, you were clearly brought up with different values than me. Standing on her own two feet???? 😂 Cause she entered a relationship with a man who has money that clearly was a good relationship for a time otherwise I hardly think she held a gun to his head to propose..... This big business man I'm sure can make his own decisions. So cause she entered that relationship it means she didn't stand on her own two feet!!!!!
Do you propose every woman in order to be 'standing on their own two feet' keep everything separate from a man even if they are due to marry them, never trust anyone, not ever get pregnant unplanned, and if they do, make sure not to be single or END UP LIKE AOIFE, what an awful backwards judgemental old Catholic begrudging Ireland we still live in ay.....
Wow thought we'd moved on from that.
Clearly not.
I think Goodluck to Aoife I know I'd rather be living at home with my parents and have my beautiful daughter than be a miserable, judgemental woman who can't trust anyone in a relationship and never gets pregnant without a house and a husband 😂😂😂 you be waiting with an attitude like that hun

I hope she marches him up the steps asap for €150 minimum maintenance per week 😉 and I'd imagine she'll get alot more with his big bucks
Teach a lesson to these men that they can't creat a baby and walk away scot free

I'd love to know what YOU think is sooooop shockingly despicably bad about her situation??
She's making money
She's healthy
Her beautiful baby is healthy
Her parents are clearly amazing and providing her with a safe home and support
Wow people get a grip
Aoife is lucky
All I see is women in their late 30's early 40's who are only DYING for a baby and can't because of fertility issues
Women who'd sell their husband for the chance at a pregnancy and a healthy baby....
Cannot believe how little people think of this miracle to say its exactly how 'not to end up'....
WOW - this nonsense is Comedy Gold - where have you been the entire thread? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You still haven't answered me though how she is in such an awful situation and how not to end up like Aoife cause she is in some horrific situation?? 🤔
I think it’s more than she hasn’t addressed the situation they are clearly not together anymore so just come out and say it

Reactions: 5
There is always the Rave thread for putting her on a pedestal if you want…….

She’s not that special. Having a baby on your own is not exactly ground breaking. She’s not a kid, she’s in her 30’s and has a decent education behind her that will fit in nicely with raising a child. She’s got two parents who took her in and will obviously dote on their grandchild. She’s got an ex with a few bob who will be obligated to support his daughter. She’s doing ok. She will be ok.

I wonder what kind of privileged bubble some people are living in to think she’s some kind of hero.

Reactions: 20
Couldn't disagree with you more, she obviously had no choice but to move in with her parents and they more than likely encouraged it to help and support her during probably the hardest time of her life, good on her, I hope she gets every Collab going as a single mother to support her and baby and will hopefully own her own home for them in years to come.
Its not easy starting out again all on your own carrying a baby who is relying on you for every single need they have. During pregnancy and afterwards.
I admire her, she stepped away from a clearly unhealthy unhappy relationship and made the decision to go it alone.
He asked her to marry him so he obviously wanted to have her as his wife so I'm sure she could have shut up and put up and stayed with him for the sake of a charmed life and money and stability - like alot of less brave women do.
But she didn't. She went it alone. With the help of her family.
Freebies or not, she is to be admired. Anyone in her situation that claims they wouldn't take the free stuff are outright liars.
She is dead right. She deserves it more then the women who have a supportive (both financially and emotionally) partner.
I would encourage young girls to look up to Aoife. She has shown dignity and true strength and is a great role model. And this baby will be a blessing to her and I'm sure she will meet the right man eventually.
Any man who can abandon his pregnant partner like that during the most vulnerable time in her life is scum in my eyes.
Whether she brought problems or not, he DID ask her to marry him. He knew who she was then, he was with her a few years.
She is lucky with the disgusting ignorant attitudes still in Ireland in this day that her parents are so wonderful to help and support her in her hour of need.
Her daughter is beautiful.
Encourage young girls to look up to her? Are you on meth? No girl should aspire to be a kept woman. Aoife has had to learn this the hard way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly maybe she will use her degree and education now … if she did she would be getting a nice mat package and could have taken up to 5 years career break with being a teacher. I don’t think her situation is bad and I think she will be fine but I don’t think she’s some hero either and I won’t be looking up to her or telling other women to ( wouldn’t look down on her either mind u , she seems like a nice lady and will make a few adjustments and be grand). Wish she would briefly address the situation tho as she is somewhat of a public figure who shares with her followers so makes sense to briefly address she’s now single and then move on I think

Exactly maybe she will use her degree and education now … if she did she would be getting a nice mat package and could have taken up to 5 years career break with being a teacher. I don’t think her situation is bad and I think she will be fine but I don’t think she’s some hero either and I won’t be looking up to her or telling other women to ( wouldn’t look down on her either mind u , she seems like a nice lady and will make a few adjustments and be grand). Wish she would briefly address the situation tho as she is somewhat of a public figure who shares with her followers so makes sense to briefly address she’s now single and then move on I think
Well said. I definitely wouldn’t look down on her. Single parenting is a hard road but she definitely isn’t to be looked up to.

Reactions: 6
Did she really use her baby's going home photos as a collab? And before someone comes for me and says she needs the money she's wearing a pair of 500 euro sandals in the pics.

Reactions: 19
Oh god them pjs she’s wearing home is horrendous looks like shes heading to the circus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really use her baby's going home photos as a collab? And before someone comes for me and says she needs the money she's wearing a pair of 500 euro sandals in the pics.
I'm sure the Sandals are the fruits of the past life. They could well be up on Depop in a few days LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh reality must be setting in now, you'd wonder will she address the G situation or maybe she just figures it's blanantly obvious so won't bother??

Gosh reality must be setting in now, you'd wonder will she address the G situation or maybe she just figures it's blanantly obvious so won't bother??
It might not be so bad yet if her parents are helping? It's those long days and longer nights when you're on your own with no one 😔 her baby is so beautiful. I wish her all the best it cannot be easy

Reactions: 7
The baby is a dote, she probably has lots of support from her parents. I know my parents would do the very same for me. Sad to see she will be sharing so much of the baby online, I thought she would maybe be like Rosanna and not show her face or maybe pippa and not show her all that much. I know not everyone shares the view but I think it’s so sad that a baby would be shared online to so many strangers for ads from practically the moment they are born

Reactions: 10
The baby is a dote, she probably has lots of support from her parents. I know my parents would do the very same for me. Sad to see she will be sharing so much of the baby online, I thought she would maybe be like Rosanna and not show her face or maybe pippa and not show her all that much. I know not everyone shares the view but I think it’s so sad that a baby would be shared online to so many strangers for ads from practically the moment they are born
Same. It’s prob to annoy Gary aswel. As in he has to look there to see his daughter. With how private he was I can’t imagine he’s pleased to see his daughter splashed on social media. Maybe all of these things contributed to the split.

Same. It’s prob to annoy Gary aswel. As in he has to look there to see his daughter. With how private he was I can’t imagine he’s pleased to see his daughter splashed on social media. Maybe all of these things contributed to the split.
LOL are you kidding me? I'd say he's off quaffing Dom Perignon and slurping down Oysters in the Hamptons! Re the splashing all over social media - I'd say he is bleeping mortified! I mean those Pyjamas she had on in the hospital, she must have nicked them from Gemma Collins' wardrobe!

Support! LOL She has dumped her fully grown dependent adult self back on her elderly parents. I can tell you - if she didn't need them she'd be up in Dublin rubbing everyone's nose in it. Alas, the chickens have come home to roost for Aoife and she's back in the parental nest. Aoife is a lesson to every young girl - work hard (at real jobs), earn your own money and be dependent on no Man!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen CliTicaOToole comment on a lot of threads and she has said many nasty things that go way past the point of ‘critique’. No angel myself, but this poster goes that step too far a lot of them time with really pointed and personal comments with very hateful tones. Just ignore her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for Aoife as she’s obviously been let down by Gary, however the baby is only days old and it’s plastered all over social media. She’s a silly girl. Take some time out and mind your baby. I can’t imagine having my baby’s face up on social media days old

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.