Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife looks lovely in her hospital pics, she is a natural beauty! I hope she is keeping well i’m sure it’s difficult for her

Reactions: 8
Aoife looks grea, so happy for her. It's quite shocking that someone came on here and shared the baby name months ago. Like it's not a very popular name so don't think you just could guess it? So bizarre!

Reactions: 5
Yes someone came on here on this thread shortly before the gender reveal (I think) and said she was having a girl who was going to be named Penny.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
User HAY 62, page 9 of this thread. They said they know Gary very well. 100% wrote that it was going to be a girl called Penny but that message is deleted now though!

Maybe HAY 62 was Gary 😳 I'd imagine only the mother and father or at most siblings know the baby name in advance of birth.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
User HAY 62, page 9 of this thread. They said they know Gary very well. 100% wrote that it was going to be a girl called Penny but that message is deleted now though!

Maybe HAY 62 was Gary 😳 I'd imagine only the mother and father or at most siblings know the baby name in advance of birth.
Something similar happened on kneevos thread a while ago 😂 her ex was posting as a user named behaviourtherapist, was posting inside info from group chats and other personal info, caught themselves out when they posted a screenshot but forgot to crop out their profile photo! Absolutely hilarious!

Aoife probably told people in the inner circle and one of her huns is probably popping in and out of the thread….fantastic friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something similar happened on kneevos thread a while ago 😂 her ex was posting as a user named behaviourtherapist, was posting inside info from group chats and other personal info, caught themselves out when they posted a screenshot but forgot to crop out their profile photo! Absolutely hilarious!

Aoife probably told people in the inner circle and one of her huns is probably popping in and out of the thread….fantastic friend…
Oh dear - she better get on the blower to Becky & Colleen for some advice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you read back through this thread there is MUCH speculation as to why she appears to have had no other alternative but to move back in with her parents. I mean who wouldn't, for the babysitting alone!! I'm sure the parents love her but at their ages to have a new born and an adult daughter thrust on them has to be both daunting and overwhelming. It's odd - I don't recall her doing any VIP magazine articles with Mammy & Daddy before all of this.

In terms of her life before pregnancy - think 1st class flights, a stunning New York apartment, diamond rings in Paris, faux giggly meets with other Instahuns, weird put on accents, free flowing champagne, eggy brunches, chai lattes, free flowing dresses, cardigans, little Bo peep type bonnets, high end venues and pretty much non stop living the highlife. It's all on her Instagram to see. She also used to regularly post obscure pictures of her partner working late nights while she was plonked on his couch in her PJs.

You rightly mention you wouldn't do it to your parents, however in this instance a devil's advocate might suggest the mindset is one of non stop freebies and a charmed existence. That devils advocate might also suggest that the mindset hadn't moved on with impending motherhood. I'll leave you to make up your own mind hun ;)
Couldn't disagree with you more, she obviously had no choice but to move in with her parents and they more than likely encouraged it to help and support her during probably the hardest time of her life, good on her, I hope she gets every Collab going as a single mother to support her and baby and will hopefully own her own home for them in years to come.
Its not easy starting out again all on your own carrying a baby who is relying on you for every single need they have. During pregnancy and afterwards.
I admire her, she stepped away from a clearly unhealthy unhappy relationship and made the decision to go it alone.
He asked her to marry him so he obviously wanted to have her as his wife so I'm sure she could have shut up and put up and stayed with him for the sake of a charmed life and money and stability - like alot of less brave women do.
But she didn't. She went it alone. With the help of her family.
Freebies or not, she is to be admired. Anyone in her situation that claims they wouldn't take the free stuff are outright liars.
She is dead right. She deserves it more then the women who have a supportive (both financially and emotionally) partner.
I would encourage young girls to look up to Aoife. She has shown dignity and true strength and is a great role model. And this baby will be a blessing to her and I'm sure she will meet the right man eventually.
Any man who can abandon his pregnant partner like that during the most vulnerable time in her life is scum in my eyes.
Whether she brought problems or not, he DID ask her to marry him. He knew who she was then, he was with her a few years.
She is lucky with the disgusting ignorant attitudes still in Ireland in this day that her parents are so wonderful to help and support her in her hour of need.
Her daughter is beautiful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Couldn't disagree with you more, she obviously had no choice but to move in with her parents and they more than likely encouraged it to help and support her during probably the hardest time of her life, good on her, I hope she gets every Collab going as a single mother to support her and baby and will hopefully own her own home for them in years to come.
Its not easy starting out again all on your own carrying a baby who is relying on you for every single need they have. During pregnancy and afterwards.
I admire her, she stepped away from a clearly unhealthy unhappy relationship and made the decision to go it alone.
He asked her to marry him so he obviously wanted to have her as his wife so I'm sure she could have shut up and put up and stayed with him for the sake of a charmed life and money and stability - like alot of less brave women do.
Freebies or not, she is to be admired. Anyone in her situation that claims they wouldn't take the free stuff are outright liars.
She is dead right. She deserves it more then the women who have a supportive (both financially and emotionally) partner.
I would encourage young girls to look up to Aoife. She has shown dignity and true strength and is a great role model. And this baby will be a blessing to her and I'm sure she will meet the right man eventually.
Any man who can abandon his pregnant partner like that during the most vulnerable time in her life is scum in my eyes.
Whether she brought problems or not, he DID ask her to marry him. He knew who she was then, he was with her a few years.
She is lucky with the disgusting ignorant attitudes still in Ireland in this day that her parents are so wonderful to help and support her in her hour of need.
Are you taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I would encourage girls to look up to Aoife”

Few pages back it was discussed that is an example of how not to end up.
Have your own career, money in the bank, independence as best you can without relying on a wealthy older man.

Parents are clearly decent, plus close friends, but it’s not to be admired, it’s crappy yes, but resilience and freebies are aiding that no doubt.

Reactions: 20
According to Rebecca Vardy's account (i.e. hay 62) , Gary broke up with Aoife and pretty much confirmed the rumour of her outrageous demands with the house he bought... And considering that Hay62 correctly told us about the name months ago, I'm inclined to believe Gary...I mean Hay62

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Where are the details about the rumour of the outrageous demands re. house? I missed that. Saw the post about the name relatively recently. Has that been deleted?

“I would encourage girls to look up to Aoife”

Few pages back it was discussed that is an example of how not to end up.
Have your own career, money in the bank, independence as best you can without relying on a wealthy older man.

Parents are clearly decent, plus close friends, but it’s not to be admired, it’s crappy yes, but resilience and freebies are aiding that no doubt.
She does have her own career, she is educated and was a teacher?? That no a career no?
She gave up teaching to pursue modelling when the opportunity arose.
So she met a man and he had money, so what??
Do you know how hard it is as a single person in Ireland to own a home especially if your self employed?
What exactly should she not be admired for?
Being a single mother?
She maintained her dignity during the hardest time in her life, she went it alone and she had a successful pregnancy and has birthed a beautiful baby girl without a loving partner by her side, that's tough. Really tough. Come back to me when you've done all that while living back at home with your parents.
tit happens. Relationships ends. Men and women duck up. But to go through your whole pregnancy alone and bring this beautiful baby into the world alone is what you call a strong independent woman.
Would you have rather she be thrown into a magdeline laundry???????
If ye don't think she's showing extreme strength and being a good role model for her little girl then I dunno what ye think is!!

She does have her own career, she is educated and was a teacher?? That no a career no?
Do you know how hard it is as a single person in Ireland to own a home especially if your self employed?
Being a single mother?
She maintained her dignity during the hardest time in her life, she went it alone and she had a successful pregnancy and has birthed a beautiful baby girl without a loving partner by her side, that's tough. Really tough. Come back to me when you've done all that while living back at home with your parents.
tit happens. Relationships ends. Men and women duck up. But to go through your whole pregnancy alone and bring this beautiful baby into the world alone is what you call a strong independent woman.
If ye don't think she's showing extreme strength and being a good role model for her little girl then I dunno what ye think is!!
Also what happens then if you become pregnant and a relationship ends? So what would you have suggested she did? I'd love to know HOW NOT TO END UP
Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez calm down. She's not the virgin Mary. She's also not the first woman to have a child on her own - in fact she didn't go through it alone, she has her parents (& friends) supporting her. Many single mothers don't. It takes two to tango, and she knew what she was doing. Can't see why she's put on a pedestal just because she posts soft focus pics of her and the babby on instagram.....

Reactions: 16
Yours is one opinion. If Aoife had bothered standing on her own two feet in the first place, she wouldn't be back with the parents now, leading a lifestyle a million miles from the one she rubbed in everyone's faces for years. That's not a role model for any young person IMO, more a case of the chickens coming home to roost in Clonmel.

Being a single mother?

Also what happens then if you become pregnant and a relationship ends? So what would you have suggested she did? I'd love to know HOW NOT TO END UP
Disgusting
I know plenty of single people in Ireland who get up every day and work really hard and they have their own homes. They don't flounce around proclaiming how highly educated they are, not bother to do a day's work, or try to be a kept person. They earn their own money and have dignity.

Where are the details about the rumour of the outrageous demands re. house? I missed that. Saw the post about the name relatively recently. Has that been deleted?
No, I think it's still in the thread. Make yourself a cup of tea and treat yourself to a read of the entire thing ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree with a few of your points - it’s crappy to have to move home and go it alone and her baby is beautiful and it’s a hard job with a partner so can only imagine how hard it is alone. I agree Instagram is a job that gives freebies in exchange for shout outs and if that’s what she needs to do now then fair enough. However saying young girls should look up to her is very extreme ! I don’t think she should be looked down on and I think fair play starting again and looks like she has fab friends and a lovely family - but she is not a saint nor a role model!!! So maybe tone it down a bit it’s not a rave ! ( I actually don’t mind aoife I think she’s harmless and inoffensive and wish her well :) )

Reactions: 9
I agree with a few of your points - it’s crappy to have to move home and go it alone and her baby is beautiful and it’s a hard job with a partner so can only imagine how hard it is alone. I agree Instagram is a job that gives freebies in exchange for shout outs and if that’s what she needs to do now then fair enough. However saying young girls should look up to her is very extreme ! I don’t think she should be looked down on and I think fair play starting again and looks like she has fab friends and a lovely family - but she is not a saint nor a role model!!! So maybe tone it down a bit it’s not a rave ! ( I actually don’t mind aoife I think she’s harmless and inoffensive and wish her well :) )
If anyone's suggesting young girls should look up to this wan, you'd also want to advise them that the pool of available wealthy available men isn't overly well stocked.........tell them also that there are lots huns fishing in said pool. If you read back through this thread it's widely suggested Aoife would have (in the past going back to her days in College) looked down her nose at mere mortals and those not classed as Huns or Pretty etc. I suppose no more of that, now that the New York Champagne Lifestyle has dried up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Being a single mother?

Disgusting
She qualified as a teacher but has never worked as a teacher, she went modelling and then met Gary who seemed to basically bankroll her travels for a few years until he got sick of her sponging off him..... she did not go it alone as you state, she was kicked to touch !! Maintained her dignity/ went it alone .....did she have a choice ? Only for her parents she would be in serious tit !!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.