Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be Reading too far into things but she is following pages on Instagram for mental health/PTSD/domestic abuse/womans-aid. Maybe she made the decision to leave for her health and well-being and the well-being of her baby. Maybe he didn’t kick her out, maybe she had to leave….
Jesus maybe she did, it actually would make more sense how utterly awful buy incredibly brave of her to do. I hope she finds the strength to address it if that's the case, be great to empower women and show them they have options other than staying in that situation. Way too many women are being murdered staying in abusive relationships. While I hope it's not true Im glad she's away from him either way he does not seem like a good person

Reactions: 4
Jesus maybe she did, it actually would make more sense how utterly awful buy incredibly brave of her to do. I hope she finds the strength to address it if that's the case, be great to empower women and show them they have options other than staying in that situation. Way too many women are being murdered staying in abusive relationships. While I hope it's not true Im glad she's away from him either way he does not seem like a good person
Or perhaps as a skilled user of social media she's following those pages to elicit sympathy and suggest scenarios that may or may not have ever happened.....

Reactions: 7
The guy she was with is a wealthy barrister who probably realised he wanted a younger, more successful model. These guys always have options. Aoife is pretty but the stepford house wife look is not sexy. He got bored.

Reactions: 5
Or perhaps as a skilled user of social media she's following those pages to elicit sympathy and suggest scenarios that may or may not have ever happened.....
You’d want to be fairly fucked up to be that calculated now in fairness?

Reactions: 13
I can see Aoife just completely fading into the background and living her life in private away from social media.

Reactions: 6
I can see Aoife just completely fading into the background and living her life in private away from social media.
I think so too, she isn't very active so like why bother, use your teaching qualification and leave the influencing all together 😎

Reactions: 3
I think the whole premise of her insta was the aspirational life she was leading& theres probably a bit of a vacuum there now that she is coming to terms with alongside being a new parent. Good to see she has stopped sharing the baby and she hopefully will have some privacy

Reactions: 6
M&S bedsheets - she must be stuck for cash, nothing wrong with M&S bedsheets, but surely didn’t think Aoife would need to do this?

I was wondering how she could possibly be supporting herself and her baby on the occasional insta post??? Surely it can't be that much money?!

Good to see she has stopped sharing the baby and she hopefully will have some privacy
All her old posts with the baby’s face are deleted now too, the original ones from the hospital. Looks like someone put their foot down….

Reactions: 2
All her old posts with the baby’s face are deleted now too, the original ones from the hospital. Looks like someone put their foot down….
I hadn’t seen that. Obvs no way to know what happened there but I wouldn’t be surprised if he insisted on them being taken down, wasn’t he super private and never appeared much on her Instagram. Either way it’s only a good thing, personally cannot bear insta huns using their children for content and clicks. I don’t mind aoife that much but it made me sad to see a newborn barely out of the womb shared with so many strangers.

Reactions: 10
Would have to agree with that tbh, completely overshared with the hospital pics.

Reactions: 5
Think she reads this page as a good few people mentioned about having a new born baby’s face plastered all over Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I thought people were exaggerating. She's really taken a step back and less photos. It could be something as simply as she posted it to social and then it's used by online magazines etc without her consent. Currently expecting and I would be very apprehensive about even sending photos to certain friends on WhatsApp as i know they will be circulated on other WhatsApp which i wouldn't want.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.