Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've lurked on Tattle for a while now and followed the Aoife thread. There's something about her that I find oddly fascinating. We don't often see insta types move from designer lifestyle to living like the rest of us. It's usually the other way around.

Whatever anyones personal feelings are towards her at the end of the day she's now a single mum living with her mam and dad and that must be really tough for her.

I wish the girl well and will offer my prayers to the Gods of style that she find her way there in particular.

🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Side stepping here … anyone follow current miss Ireland Chelsea Farrell ?? What the heck happened to her read her latest post

Reactions: 2
Side stepping here … anyone follow current miss Ireland Chelsea Farrell ?? What the heck happened to her read her latest post
I reckon the Miss Ireland org needs a look over, sounds controlling outdated backwards and abusive.

She mentions cutting ties in this article below

Also have a look at Blue Scannells Highlights on her insta she has one saved of the email she sent to miss Ireland and the response back from them is horrific - basically telling her she needs to drop out of the competition and gave her basically no time to get back to them.

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine the types of people, personalities that run these “competitions”?

Really does not surprise me.

First time poster, long time observer of this thread.

I had noticed that she has removed some of her highlights, such as the engagement highlight and in her Q&A a lot of the questions about them as a couple are deleted too.

In the past couple of weeks she has stopped showing pictures of the baby’s face (which is great) but within the first few days she had the baby plastered all over her insta so maybe he put his foot down and said not to show the baby so much.

If it is true that the relationship is over it is awful but she should probably address it as she shares her whole life online as her job. Either way I hope things work out for her, it is a tit situation to be in and she’s lucky to have supportive family and friends during it!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Deffo must of been cautioned about the baby face pics.
Prob not a bad thing, the kid hasn’t signed up for that.

Reactions: 15
She seems to follow a lot of coercive control type pages. Maybe just a coincidence or a hint to what happened with Gary

• Wow
Reactions: 3
First time poster, long time observer of this thread.

I had noticed that she has removed some of her highlights, such as the engagement highlight and in her Q&A a lot of the questions about them as a couple are deleted too.

In the past couple of weeks she has stopped showing pictures of the baby’s face (which is great) but within the first few days she had the baby plastered all over her insta so maybe he put his foot down and said not to show the baby so much.

If it is true that the relationship is over it is awful but she should probably address it as she shares her whole life online as her job. Either way I hope things work out for her, it is a tit situation to be in and she’s lucky to have supportive family and friends during it!
I've mentioned before on this thread the laws in Ireland are quite outdated in the fact that if the mother does not want to name the father on the birth certificate of the child she doesn't have to, she is baby's primary carer and mother so he has no legal rights whatsoever to dictate to her if she can show the baby online etc
It is 100% her decision, he would need a court order to enforce this which is a very timely process and even at that as he isn't with her and might not be in the babys life at all he might not even be granted that much.
So the fact she isn't showing her online is a decision made by aoife. This is from personal recent experience. Father's who are not married in this country have very little if any rights when it comes to the baby especially if they separated before the birth and never lived together with baby etc however she can still request maintenance until her daughter is 18 or 23 if in full time education.

Reactions: 4
I've mentioned before on this thread the laws in Ireland are quite outdated in the fact that if the mother does not want to name the father on the birth certificate of the child she doesn't have to, she is baby's primary carer and mother so he has no legal rights whatsoever to dictate to her if she can show the baby online etc
It is 100% her decision, he would need a court order to enforce this which is a very timely process and even at that as he isn't with her and might not be in the babys life at all he might not even be granted that much.
So the fact she isn't showing her online is a decision made by aoife. This is from personal recent experience. Father's who are not married in this country have very little if any rights when it comes to the baby especially if they separated before the birth and never lived together with baby etc however she can still request maintenance until her daughter is 18 or 23 if in full time education.
Slightly off topic but YES shocking the lack of rights of unmarried fathers in Ireland & what you are able to do and take your child without consent of father. Terrible.

Slightly off topic but YES shocking the lack of rights of unmarried fathers in Ireland & what you are able to do and take your child without consent of father. Terrible.
It's all relative to the situation, none of us know Aoife and Penny's situation, the law and mother's rights are based on how women have been left holding the baby and high and dry by men for many years now only a few years ago women wouldn't have even been able to get maintenance....if a man leaves and gives no support throughout the whole pregnancy, doesn't want to know and isn't present at the birth etc then why should he have any rights to dictate to the mother about how she wants to raise her child etc it works both ways....

Yeah I'd have to agree, no matter what went on between them he knew she was pregnant when he threw her out, I actually think it's desperately sad but such a cautionary tale of not bragging on Instagram when it's not ur money your bragging about 😔

Yeah I'd have to agree, no matter what went on between them he knew she was pregnant when he threw her out, I actually think it's desperately sad but such a cautionary tale of not bragging on Instagram when it's not ur money your bragging about 😔
Not to be Reading too far into things but she is following pages on Instagram for mental health/PTSD/domestic abuse/womans-aid. Maybe she made the decision to leave for her health and well-being and the well-being of her baby. Maybe he didn’t kick her out, maybe she had to leave….

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.