Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely pic on Insta. Hope she'll be ok. It's such an overwhelming time, even with a partner. Hope he steps up and does as much as possible to support her. Though reality is she (and her parents) will bear the brunt of the slog that is parenting a baby/toddler.

Reactions: 18
Something flowery and girly, I'm thinking Summer, Delilah, Lila, Rose, Lily, Penelope...

Really hope Aoife is doing ok!
I was thinking same. Wonder was it a planned c section with her underlying condition. Must be very hard going if he won't be involved

Reactions: 2
I have to say my thoughts around Aoife have changed. If your man has turned his back on her when pregnant if anyone needs free tit or collabs it's her.

I didn't follow her until she was about 20 weeks pregnant she came on my radar so I've no idea what she was like before hand with him or her life pre pregnancy! The engagement shoot and bridal content stories she had saved -was complete cringe.

6 months pregnant and i cannot imagine having to move back home and live with my parents! I'd bleeping die! I love them them to bits and they are sound and i have a great relationship and all but no way! And i also wouldn't do it to my parents, so i very much imagine it's a last resort.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have to say my thoughts around Aoife have changed. If your man has turned his back on her when pregnant if anyone needs free tit or collabs it's her.

I didn't follow her until she was about 20 weeks pregnant she came on my radar so I've no idea what she was like before hand with him or her life pre pregnancy! The engagement shoot and bridal content stories she had saved -was complete cringe.

6 months pregnant and i cannot imagine having to move back home and live with my parents! I'd bleeping die! I love them them to bits and they are sound and i have a great relationship and all but no way! And i also wouldn't do it to my parents, so i very much imagine it's a last resort.
If you read back through this thread there is MUCH speculation as to why she appears to have had no other alternative but to move back in with her parents. I mean who wouldn't, for the babysitting alone!! I'm sure the parents love her but at their ages to have a new born and an adult daughter thrust on them has to be both daunting and overwhelming. It's odd - I don't recall her doing any VIP magazine articles with Mammy & Daddy before all of this.

In terms of her life before pregnancy - think 1st class flights, a stunning New York apartment, diamond rings in Paris, faux giggly meets with other Instahuns, weird put on accents, free flowing champagne, eggy brunches, chai lattes, free flowing dresses, cardigans, little Bo peep type bonnets, high end venues and pretty much non stop living the highlife. It's all on her Instagram to see. She also used to regularly post obscure pictures of her partner working late nights while she was plonked on his couch in her PJs.

You rightly mention you wouldn't do it to your parents, however in this instance a devil's advocate might suggest the mindset is one of non stop freebies and a charmed existence. That devils advocate might also suggest that the mindset hadn't moved on with impending motherhood. I'll leave you to make up your own mind hun ;)

Reactions: 9
I think she'll pick an Irish name, like Aine...something with an A to go with Aoife. I really hope she's doing ok, can't be easy.

Reactions: 3
Have to hand it to her for the candid photo. Keeping it real and normal. She looks lovely, but fucked, like every first time Mom ever trying to get to grips with such a massive new part of their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Have to hand it to her for the candid photo. Keeping it real and normal. She looks lovely, but fucked, like every first time Mom ever trying to get to grips with such a massive new part of their lives.
I agree... I think she looks sad too though, must be such a hard time for her doing it all alone and the days post labour are so emotional even in normal Circumstances.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.