Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always question if this break up is true!! Most of your posts on this thread contain something along the lines of “if the break up is true / if of course they’re actually broken up” etc. Despite numerous different posters telling you it is. So either you know something we don’t or you don’t read the other posts!
Tell us how you really feel?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd say legally she can't mention him or the breakup. As everytime she would be mentioned in a publication so would his name and the breakup while pregnant and he'd get unwanted attention.
This also means he probably is supporting her financially.

Reactions: 8
For arguments sake lets say they are still together and she is pregnant and everything is Rosey in the garden.

Would your interview not be something along the lines of...."yes still going ahead and we're delighted our chosen venue is still available. We've decided to postpone till after babies first bday as we'd like her to be able to involved" the vagueness is what makes people talk!

Reactions: 14
For arguments sake lets say they are still together and she is pregnant and everything is Rosey in the garden.

Would your interview not be something along the lines of...."yes still going ahead and we're delighted our chosen venue is still available. We've decided to postpone till after babies first bday as we'd like her to be able to involved" the vagueness is what makes people talk!
Yes exactly, that's mainly why I posted it. It's obvious there's something amiss and it really should be addressed in some way. Is she just going to pretend he never existed after the baby is born 🧐

Reactions: 6
Ya I agree it's obvious something is off and it's a really weird situation overall.
She'd have been better taking a step back from social media.

Wonder if they are off will he let her show the baby on Instagram and magazines.

Ya I agree it's obvious something is off and it's a really weird situation overall.
She'd have been better taking a step back from social media.

Wonder if they are off will he let her show the baby on Instagram and magazines.
If they are off she'll have to show the baby on insta, it would be her only income :-/

Reactions: 3
Ah come on she is clearly not with him anymore! If anyone has followed her for a few years, she always mentioned Gary. He would be in the background of insta stories, away from view of camera but she would talk to the camera and mention something he just said. Also many spotted them around Dublin together. For all of that to go away, no mention of him, she’s in Dublin every single week it seems for appointments. If she was with him I’m sure she would be flaunting fancy lunches out with him and treats from him to get through the pregnancy.

Thinking some people are just saying they are still together to wind up this thread 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Yes exactly, that's mainly why I posted it. It's obvious there's something amiss and it really should be addressed in some way. Is she just going to pretend he never existed after the baby is born 🧐
"The Immaculate Conception Part Deux!" .... coming to an Instastory near you!

Why does everyone think her engagement is off?

I don’t recall her ever really mentioning her fiancé previously so did something happen to indicate a break up?
She was living with him in Dublin up until last, she used to post pictures of him working etc but you'd never see his face. She was just plonked on the couch usually......

Reactions: 3
Does anyone feel like she has been pregnant for 40000000 years 🙈🙈🙈 it feels never ending. TBH if you have followed her for years it’s obvious it’s off . She was always a gloaty , best foot forward person so she will NEVER admit that she is now doing it on her own and that it’s all off . NEVER!in a way like a lot of them her account is a pure business account .. the personal side / real truth only shared when there is money to be made . What money can she make with us all knowing she is a single parent ? She would rather keep it ambiguous . I actually feel sorry for her as it won’t be easy and she wouldn’t have had herself pegged as a lady to be wined and dined and not changing dirty nappies… Aoife is above all that .. but now she’ll have to be like us mere mortals

Reactions: 13
Does anyone feel like she has been pregnant for 40000000 years 🙈🙈🙈 it feels never ending. TBH if you have followed her for years it’s obvious it’s off . She was always a gloaty , best foot forward person so she will NEVER admit that she is now doing it on her own and that it’s all off . NEVER!in a way like a lot of them her account is a pure business account .. the personal side / real truth only shared when there is money to be made . What money can she make with us all knowing she is a single parent ? She would rather keep it ambiguous . I actually feel sorry for her as it won’t be easy and she wouldn’t have had herself pegged as a lady to be wined and dined and not changing dirty nappies… Aoife is above all that .. but now she’ll have to be like us mere mortals
Oh it feels like for evah!!!! There's some speculation back in this thread that she may not be legally allowed to mention him and that this suggests he's supporting her financially. You're right, her page was a pure 'Gloatfest' of her champagne lifestyle and not having to do an honest day's work. Chickens are coming home to roost in Clonmel now!!!!

She was living with him in Dublin up until last year, she used to post pictures of him working etc but you'd never see his face. She was just plonked on the couch usually......

She was living with him in Dublin up until last year, she used to post pictures of him working etc but you'd never see his face. She was just plonked on the couch usually......

Reactions: 1
Hiding that gifted on the cot, like it's nearly see-through. Influencers incable of spending their own money on their children.

Reactions: 7
It's so irritating when you work and pay your way in the world that companies just throw free stuff at these influencers. Would complete put me off of baby elegance & i was only in there earlier today and got a broucher.

Straight in the bin.

Reactions: 11
I like aoife but it's starting to annoy me, "happy with my choice" and she got it for free 😒
Exactly I like her too but it's all baby stuff, support this shop that she keeps tagging but isn't paying for any of it herself. It's just too much and it's constant 'gifted'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.