Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why she goes to the rotunda, wouldn’t Limerick be a lot closer or cork even - isn’t she in tipp?

Reactions: 4
Wonder why she goes to the rotunda, wouldn’t Limerick be a lot closer or cork even - isn’t she in tipp?
Maybe she registered with that hospital when she still lived in Dublin

She was talking about paying baby items off over time herself, maybe dad to be isn’t helping after all…

Reactions: 3
Maybe she registered with that hospital when she still lived in Dublin

She was talking about paying baby items off over time herself, maybe dad to be isn’t helping after all…
Fairly sure she was just advertising the service that that baby shop provides with that little spiel.

She is in her hole paying for the stuff from Tralee nursery's!!!

I wish ireland was as up to speed as UK and US for all the tit that goes on between brands and freebies and exposure!! Aoifes audience now, i imagine, are pregnant women/mum's to be & Tralee nursery's can target that market!!

Reactions: 8
Her latest Instagram - all but confirming what we all already know. Sad situation in fairness.

Reactions: 19
What did she say? or not say? LOL - I can't watch them any more, her put on voice goes right through me.
It’s just a maternity shoot post saying it’s been a hard year behind the scenes and she doenst know when she ll have the opportunity to grow a life again so she’s really thankful

Her latest Instagram - all but confirming what we all already know. Sad situation in fairness.
It’s quite sad alright, not an easy thing to go through with a partner at times, so I can only imagine how challenging it is to do it alone

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t mind aoife she seems nice enough. It’s a lowsey situation she’s in . No one would want to be back at home as a single mother especially since she lived a flashy life before. It’s pretty rubbish for her but she seems to be making the most of the situation. Regarding everything being gifted I guess it’s her job now as no other income and they are all at it so hey ho if someone is willing to give her a free cot in exchange for a shout out it must be worth their while so that’s life I guess ! The only thing is she should just address the situation or even just say I’ll be doing this alone etc as everyone is just speculating whereas if she told the truth people may like her more and empathise and find her more relatable

Reactions: 10
The issue i have with the "gifting" is that to me it's begging. We had the "anyone any buggy recommendations" post followed shortly by the "anyone any baby bag recommendations" post. Then it's the "so many people are asking me to share the answers to the questions" followed by her sharing the answer and tagging the company's that sells the stuff she's been recommended!!

I get it's the "influencer" job but duck me just put a sign around your bump prostitute yourself and say give me free stuff!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s so unfair and beggy Mitchell - put ur hand in ur pocket Aoife ur a qualified teacher not a scrounge on the dole who won’t bother working

Reactions: 5
I actually don’t mind aoife she seems nice enough. It’s a lowsey situation she’s in . No one would want to be back at home as a single mother especially since she lived a flashy life before. It’s pretty rubbish for her but she seems to be making the most of the situation. Regarding everything being gifted I guess it’s her job now as no other income and they are all at it so hey ho if someone is willing to give her a free cot in exchange for a shout out it must be worth their while so that’s life I guess ! The only thing is she should just address the situation or even just say I’ll be doing this alone etc as everyone is just speculating whereas if she told the truth people may like her more and empathise and find her more relatable
It would take a lot to make her in any way relatable to people. And being gifted free stuff isn't a job.

• Haha
I'm just curious if Hay91 was right when he/she said that Aoife was going to call her little girl Penny... Comment was deleted later 🤔🤔🤔

Yeah it’s so unfair and beggy Mitchell - put ur hand in ur pocket Aoife ur a qualified teacher not a scrounge on the dole who won’t bother working
Beggy Mitchell - this still cracks me up...hilarious!!!!!!!

She'll be able to claim the unmarried mother's from the social.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.