Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what baby shower we would be treated too if all was as before?
Still no deletes of the main pics on the grid of the ring etc.

Reactions: 1
Wonder what baby shower we would be treated too if all was as before?
Still no deletes of the main pics on the grid of the ring etc.
I’d say holding out for a last attempt at reconciliation once the baba arrives 🤔

Reactions: 4
You make it sound like it was all forced on her. She was happy to lord it over the rest of the lesser mortals when it was all glitz and glam. I sincerely doubt she's happy back living in the spare room with mammy and daddy, when she could have had a nanny and continue being a 'content creating' lady who lunches in NYC.
That's not what I meant though. When she was over there it was 5-star all the way which she lapped up and loved showing off to the plebs as has been said multiple times on this thread. However, it was all bankrolled by her boyfriend, a lifestyle far removed from her upbringing in Clonmel. It was all a show, so not realistic. If it was real, she would have stayed over there immersed in that lifestyle. Her boyfriend was the key to that lifestyle you see, without him she was a nobody over there on her own. The only thing forced on her was to high tail it back to the hills of Clonmel when the relationship went pear shaped for whatever reason.

As someone said a few comments back, this is a perfect example of making sure you can stand on your own two feet if tit hits the fan.

Also an interesting example of constant showing/perfectionism posting on insta and just not saying why you are not showing off anymore.
Us poor plebs wouldn’t understand.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t have to explain. It’s obvious the gravy train ended and he wanted out…

Anyone else the provocative nursing bra posts in her bed really inappropriate or just me!! Christ on a bike, put the milk bottles away!!!

Reactions: 6
I think she's wearing her engagement ring in the baby shower picture??😅

Just saw she has a jewellers tagged for that ring so mustn't be her engagement one 🤔

The baby shower 🙄 I’m sure it was a nice day but totally ott. She clearly hasn’t learned a thing from plastering her previous flash life all over the gram

Reactions: 2
Here Mary organise my baby shower here a list of companies who said they'll give me free tit if i tag them. I'll post it the next day so it all looks like a surprise and that way i don't know to post #ad #gifted

Reactions: 10
Here Mary organise my baby shower here a list of companies who said they'll give me free tit if i tag them. I'll post it the next day so it all looks like a surprise and that way i don't know to post #ad #gifted
Still can’t resist the showing off on insta that life is perfect.

Reactions: 3
I think it being the best day this year so far says a lot. Her make up looked really good.

I mean it looked lovely with no expense spared, did they chat about the baby daddy and the almost in laws I wonder?

Bit awks and stressful too I am sure behind the perfect posts.

Do you know what's lovely coming on Instagram and just saying youre tired you'd a lovely day and thankful for good friends and family. Do you know what's tacky? Coming on showing everything and tagging every single company. I'm calling it now, all of these companies will be used for christening!

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she’s avoiding mentioning her fiancé or whatever has happened just to maintain the perfect insta dream life......where as in reality if she did speak about it she would probably gain more favour and followers

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.