Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is true about the fiancé, it makes her IG stories all the more sad. She comes across as very fake/ not genuine/ like she puts on the show of smiles and shite talk for the camera.

I really feel for the parents in it all as well. I’m sure they’re worried sick for her and just trying to help any way they can. But she seems to live in cloud cuckoo land all the same...

Reactions: 8
She certainly has the distraction of the pregnancy right now, hopefully her parents can keep a close eye on her in the 4th trimester when you can feel very blue from time to time.

Reactions: 3
Why does everyone think her engagement is off?

I don’t recall her ever really mentioning her fiancé previously so did something happen to indicate a break up?

Why does everyone think her engagement is off?

I don’t recall her ever really mentioning her fiancé previously so did something happen to indicate a break up?
She hasn't mentioned him in months, no ring on her finger, no sign of him at the gender reveal and she was away with her friends for fathers day, awful sad but she hasn't announced it I'd say just trying to stay positive, lucky escape in the long run for sure 😔

Reactions: 3
She hasn't mentioned him in months, no ring on her finger, no sign of him at the gender reveal and she was away with her friends for fathers day, awful sad but she hasn't announced it I'd say just trying to stay positive, lucky escape in the long run for sure 😔
Yeah I think at this stage she has made it fairly obvious without going into details. Personally I think she is handling well and being mature. Its not our right to know her whole life story I'm. Sure in time she will address it. For now she's prob trying to be as stress free as possible

Reactions: 10
Ah ok, thanks.

She seems to be well looked after by her family and has great friends. That’s not easy at all. Esp when she’s going to be a new Mom too.

When you say lucky escape, was he a bit of a prick?

Reactions: 1
They may get back together? He goes to NY a lot for work doesn’t be? Not sure if that happens now with COVID - but he will be around regardless to help her surely and support her not jus financially

I think the lucky escape was his. From a vacuous and rather immature ‘influencer’.
No matter what she is, he did propose and they did plan a baby together, then by all accounts on this threw her out of his flat to wait at the side of the road for her dad, whilst carrying his first child. Jo one deserves that, and that level of cruelty she is better off without but that's just my opinion 😔

Reactions: 11
How do you anull an engagement? Isn’t it just a break up?

Sorry I didn’t explain it right, I remember reading a few pages back that he was married before and had it annulled a few days after, I may go back and find it, apologies for any confusion

Sorry I didn’t explain it right, I remember reading a few pages back that he was married before and had it annulled a few days after, I may go back and find it, apologies for any confusion
Ah ok. I just wondered, no need for apologies :)

thanks!

A baby brings such joy.
But it’s a shame she’s connected to him forever now.
If of course the break up is true.

A baby brings such joy.
But it’s a shame she’s connected to him forever now.
If of course the break up is true.
You always question if this break up is true!! Most of your posts on this thread contain something along the lines of “if the break up is true / if of course they’re actually broken up” etc. Despite numerous different posters telling you it is. So either you know something we don’t or you don’t read the other posts!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.