Aoife Walsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a man world….
He was with her long enough and asked her to marry him, if she’s not in a good financial position he should be helping. She shouldn’t have to live with her parents. It’s unfortunate she didn’t keep her teaching career going until she built a following like most bloggers. I think she got carried away with the fancy lifestyle and the fiancé pulled the plug.

Reactions: 5
Im not talking about living in a house In D4 because let’s be honest very few people can afford to buy a house there. She’s obviously broke because she can’t rent a house in Clonmel and I’d imagine rent is cheap there. If she had money she wouldn’t be living at home. No one I know lives at home unless they are broke. The guy she got pregnant with was a bad choice, if he was loaded he’d get her a house in Clonmel. He’s obviously mediocre wealthy. I know a girl who got pregnant by a very wealthy man and he didn’t want anything to do with her however he did buy her a modest home.
It’s almost impossible to find a House to rent in Clonmel and it’s close to or over 1,000 a month depending on the house. In fairness why would she pay that when she can live for free at home. She would be waiting years to get a council house, the list is very long !!

It’s almost impossible to find a House to rent in Clonmel and it’s close to or over 1,000 a month depending on the house. In fairness why would she pay that when she can live for free at home. She would be waiting years to get a council house, the list is very long !!
that’s my point she obviously doesn’t have any money. If you have money you don’t live with your elderly parents. Moral of the story is she’s broke and the ex is obviously not helping.

Reactions: 2
Lots of romantic ideas about parenthood in that latest post about going to the beach.
Single parenting is hard, no break at all.

Assuming they have parted ways. As her highlights still have all the wedding and engagement stuff.

Reactions: 4
Lots of romantic ideas about parenthood in that latest post about going to the beach.
Single parenting is hard, no break at all.

Assuming they have parted ways. As her highlights still have all the wedding and engagement stuff.
It’s hard with 2 full time parents nevermind as I’ve found out. Thought the same re her post. Be interesting to see how hands on the grandparents are and if she still has time time to be off seeking out insta worthy locations for pics.

Doesnt he legally have to provide maintenance once the child is born!?
Both parents are legally obligated to provide for a child until 18 or up 23 if the child is in full-time education as far as I'm aware. If a parent refuses to pay maintenance the courts can make them pay an amount based on their own income/expenses. In a lot of normal circumstances, it's 150 a week but I think if a parent goes to higher court they can try also demand more and also a once-off lump sum. Would love to know what himself will have to pay out considering their years of spending excessively was well documented all over social media.

This should be a lesson for every girl/ woman out there. Never be completely dependant on a man. Have your own career, make your own money, build confidence in yourself that you can manage on your own. Aoife got a good college degree (or 3 as she claims which makes this even worse) and enjoyed the attention and the easy money from the small bit of modelling that she did after the Miss Ireland win. She then quickly met a successful older man who paid for a lavish lifestyle. She documented everything and went running to the tabloids boasting of her couture clothing/wedding. Now she's 32 , pregnant and living back with her parents in Clonmel begging for free buggy's and changing bags. Don't be like Aoife!
Excellently put, and a great summary of the awful situation she’s ended up in.

However, I cannot believe we even have to spell it out for younger girls! It’s 2021! This is why I unfollowed Aoife in the first place years ago. Stunning girl, with the world at her feet, lots of contacts in the industry. If she didn’t want to teach, she could have focused on making blogging/social media a full-time job but she just. Didn’t. Bother. That’s always what irked me. Just no effort at making anything of herself.

Reactions: 8
When is she actually due? I’m sure once baby is settled etc she will get her own place, surely the ex will have to contribute etc

Reactions: 1
Of course the ex will have to contribute to the child’s upbringing when she is born but how could you expect him to buy a house for Aoife to live in? Just because he’s wealthy, is that expected? Yes she was obviously financially dependent on him when they were together but that hardly stands now that they’ve split surely?

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she's 32 this year, she looks so young! I would've thought 25/6 ish max or even younger. Not that 32 is old by any means, just all the showing off she did in New York of her former lavish lifestyle with her older boyfriend made me think she was less mature than her age, looks aside. She's fortunate to have seemingly lovely parents, she's better off in 'Clon-hell' with them than living a fake life keeping up appearances in New York, she's better off without her ex too.

Reactions: 6
It’s really odd she hasn’t addressed the situation already? Is he in New York or Ireland?

Reactions: 3
I look at her stories and wonder has she any inkling of what's ahead of her when she becomes a mother? I know it's impossible to have any concept of it until you're in it but if she's as work-averse as she seems, she's in for a colossal land.

I look at her stories and wonder has she any inkling of what's ahead of her when she becomes a mother? I know it's impossible to have any concept of it until you're in it but if she's as work-averse as she seems, she's in for a colossal land.
Her parents will be a huge help

Reactions: 1
Her parents will be a huge help
Yes, but she can't rely on them forever. Parenting is 24/7 365. There is no clock-off time. Her mum has done her parenting days already. She does seem like a healthy, energetic woman but I can't imagine going from a life of sedate retirement or winding down to having a baby in the house. They seem like really lovely people.

Reactions: 3
she's better off in 'Clon-hell' with them than living a fake life keeping up appearances in New York, she's better off without her ex too.
You make it sound like it was all forced on her. She was happy to lord it over the rest of the lesser mortals when it was all glitz and glam. I sincerely doubt she's happy back living in the spare room with mammy and daddy, when she could have had a nanny and continue being a 'content creating' lady who lunches in NYC.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.