Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop the blouse pulled down to show the bra 🤣
Yes I noticed that, she must trying to attract a bit on the side, Bobby must not be fully satisfying her these days..... If that’s how she has to get attention from strangers on a Instagram, show her black lace bra

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At least she has a) cut her hair b) styled it. That long unstyled bad conditioned hair did her no favours

Yes I noticed that, she must trying to attract a bit on the side, Bobby must not be fully satisfying her these days..... If that’s how she has to get attention from strangers on a Instagram, show her black lace bra
Another bloody holiday , that picture showing bra ridiculous, going for cheap look , not chic ,

Reactions: 3
Running away from her children again. Honestly this one takes the biscuit !

I suppose she is still recovering from the trauma of having to solo parent 3 children at a playzone this one time during mid term- all aged under 7years imagine - definitely deserves a trip abroad after that achievement. Well done Aoife

Does anyone on here know her personally? I'd love to know the story - do her parents happily help out with parenting her children every time she runs off or do they have a choice ?

Im not saying you need to be a slave to your kids 100% of the time and cripes I'd love to wake up next to a sunny beach this morning but I chose to have 3 children who are still young and are my responsibility so I dont abandon them every couple of weeks for days at a time to just arse around posing for photos for the gram. She has more me time than most people ever had at what should be a very busy time in her life. I honestly think shes missing out on some of their best years. She might not know it but shes in the golden age of parenting where they all want to be with you. She will regret all this 'travel blogging' while they were small. In 15 years time she can galavant all she wants but please for the love of God Aoife spend some time with your precious children. These years will fly by.

Reactions: 4
Her third trip away this year - unreal. I know she will say we’re all jealous and as a parent that has no one to take my kids if I did want a night away, I am definitely a bit envious but I do think she takes the piss. Would I say the same if she was a man?? Yes I would - definitely!

I'm going to hell i know, but the photo of her in the pink shirt and mini skirt. She looked like she was going to a fancy dress and she decided to dress as Britney. So cringe and the man hands. She gives me the ick. She always strikes me as the type of person who know everyone as she makes it her business but doesn't have any real meaningful relationships. Id say the parents at the school are ripping the piss out of her. Like shes easy prey the carry on of her.

Screenshot_20220313-175018_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
I'm going to hell i know, but the photo of her in the pink shirt and mini skirt. She looked like she was going to a fancy dress and she decided to dress as Britney. So cringe and the man hands. She gives me the ick. She always strikes me as the type of person who know everyone as she makes it her business but doesn't have any real meaningful relationships. Id say the parents at the school are ripping the piss out of her. Like shes easy prey the carry on of her.

View attachment 1122806
I'm going to hell too as I think she looks like an extra from Pretty Woman if you know what I mean

She looks like she's off to a teen disco. Like mid 40s were would you be going 8n that get up. Its not even nice. Shes ages herself terrible.
I'm going to hell too as I think she looks like an extra from Pretty Woman if you know what I mean

Reactions: 3
She wore 4th arq everyday on holidays...like seriously could she be up rosie's arse anymore! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.