Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are really becoming a “big girl” Aoife. U keep boasting how you are in between sizes, 8 is too small & size 10 is too big, so you are a size 9!!!
There is no such size 9.

Looks like your heading for a size 18, must be all the sitting on your lazy ass, you do.

P.s. There is nothing wrong with being a size 18, but this yoke keeps boasting how petite she is & she finds it hard to get clothes to fit her, they are all to big for her!!! It’s clearly all in your head about being only a size 9, the camera never lies.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Shes a typical mom bod. Defo not a 10 or 9 or whatever she claims to be. I don't know if I'd put her a an 18, but as I said before because she baits herself into clothes waaaay to small she appears bigger.

Reactions: 1
Didnt she pull a kettle of hot water or a mug of tea over herself when she was a baby or am I thinking of somone else?

Something along them lines QUOTE="PourSomeSugarOnMe, post: 8883282, member: 280352"]
Didnt she pull a kettle of hot water or a mug of tea over herself when she was a baby or am I thinking of somone else?
[/QUOTE]

A thread as requested for Insta hun Aoife Bermingham, the only woman to sea swim daily and work abroad 🙄
she must be very miserable in her life , always living in the past , getting married and having a family, hasnt lived up to her mad Aoife days 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she must be very miserable in her life , always living in the past , getting married and having a family, hasnt lived up to her mad Aoife days 😫
Glad I’m not the only one who thinks this. I never pull out photos of me travelling/ living abroad cause I’m not 90 trying to remember those days

Reactions: 3
A Q&A on Gran Canaria, why ??? The world and his mother have flogged Gran Canaria to death.

Aoife Gran Canaria is not exotic and you are not Christopher Columbus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that is amazing!!"Her new names is Columbus 🤣🤣
A Q&A on Gran Canaria, why ??? The world and his mother have flogged Gran Canaria to death.

Aoife Gran Canaria is not exotic and you are not Christopher Columbus 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I honestly don't think there is anyone as irritating as her.
showing off, but u can see she’s miserable, living in the past, lives on the beech and getaways, spend no time with her kids, Aoife a show pony for instagram, thinks shes so cool

Reactions: 3
Aoife, you get saying you are a “size 9”
That arse of yours is no size 9, so stop lying about ur size & tell the truth. U are at least a 14-16.

P.s. Nothing wrong with being a 14-16, what’s wrong is a person, who likes to preach to they followers, how, they can’t get clothes to fit them coz they are so petite, when clearly they have a weight problem. That’s not sending good vibes is it Aoife. U are just doing ur usual bullshitting

Attachments

She is at least a 14 on the bottom, nowt wrong as you say, but do no try say 8-10, she thinks because she's short she's also small in size, eh no

Reactions: 4
She is at least a 14 on the bottom, nowt wrong as you say, but do no try say 8-10, she thinks because she's short she's also small in size, eh no
Exactly....
She keeps saying on her stories, she is all about the craic & has no time for negativity & negative people in her life!!!

Well Aoife, we “trolls” have no time for people who bullshit and tell lies, it’s you who are the negative person on Instagram.

That’s why you don’t have much of a following, only 19k, you ran a competition a few weeks ago, to enter, people had to start following you 🤣

That speaks volumes, trying to “bribe” people to like your page

Aoife, you get saying you are a “size 9”
That arse of yours is no size 9, so stop lying about ur size & tell the truth. U are at least a 14-16.

P.s. Nothing wrong with being a 14-16, what’s wrong is a person, who likes to preach to they followers, how, they can’t get clothes to fit them coz they are so petite, when clearly they have a weight problem. That’s not sending good vibes is it Aoife. U are just doing ur usual bullshitting
I wouldn’t describe her as having a weight problem at all, but I agree that she looks bigger than a size 8-10 in that photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.