Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people can you fit into a paddling pool?? And do we really need to see the boobs??

Reactions: 2
How many people can you fit into a paddling pool?? And do we really need to see the boobs??
She thinks it makes them look young and carefree when really it just makes them look like sad old biddies couple of bevys and flash the tits 🙄

Reactions: 3
Encouraging swimming, while drunk,in the middle of the night too?? Fools like these are the reason rescues have to risk their lives.

She thinks it makes them look young and carefree when really it just makes them look like sad old biddies couple of bevys and flash the tits 🙄

Reactions: 5
This! How many lectures has she given her followers on water safety and how cautious she is and how everyone else needs to be etc etc and then she goes and gets locked and jumps into the sea with all her mates - naked. Aoife how mortified would you have been if someone had to be rescued last night?? Was it worth it?? Maybe you should’ve stayed in your paddling pool licking the faces off each other.

Encouraging swimming, while drunk,in the middle of the night too?? Fools like these are the reason rescues have to risk their lives.

Reactions: 8
This one actually gives me an itchy anus she’s that insufferable. We get it, you like the beach. duck off youre no Ariel like

• Haha
Yep - “ full time mad b’starding “ …. Full of drink & they all get in the Sea … f’sake . She’s an absolute tool . Plus the spiel of when she was living in NY … did ye know she lived in NY ?? ( she loves to repeat it ) that everyone would come out especially for her birthday and that that it was the best weekend any of them had …. ?!?! Love yourself much Aoife ?! . So far up her own hole

• Haha
The birthday post to herself was excruciatingly cringe
The J1 dream lives on and on and on

The baby photos wtf

Has anyone seen the photo she has up of herself holding her bump standing at the sea wearing a flower halo. It is probably the cringest thing I have ever seen. What the actual duck is wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just realised she has 3 kids?
. She only shows the little one she’s trying to monetise
She’s not v maternal it seems more narky and giving out and escaping from them every single chance she gets
Why give out about your kids on social media.
like how they’re wrecking her head etc
So weird

On the beg now for a party provider for the eldest little one … Beggy Mitchell or what ! . Like - a quick google would tell you that Aoife , but you want a freebie soo bad don’t you !

Off on holidays tomorrow I’d say!
Maybe - I think she said she was taking Cadhla to her parents place in Spain.

I laughed when she said the weekend was like being on holidays - this woman’s life is one long holiday compared to so many working parents

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.