Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely favours the youngest one. And flogging Sunglasses this morning before she heads away on an overnight with girls , coz y’know - she was supposed to go to Ibiza and that didn’t happen ( she always goes on about that ?! ) and when she was in the Pavillions last week , thought to herself she needed ‘everyday Sunglasses ‘ and oh ! Here she is with the #collab glasses 👓 and of course mentions the store is owned by friends of hers . Such a Braggy snob. Gosh I used to love her content & stories . So disappointed she’s turned into an InstHun 🙄

Reactions: 4
Licking up to Denise on her stories - jus catching up on her stories from last night - are they even friends?

Reactions: 2
What in the name of suffering sweet jaysis is she wearing in that pic?

The shoes, the VEST under the dress, the cheap blazer and the sweaty yellah hard face
#IrishBlogger indeed 👀

• Sick

The shoes, the VEST under the dress, the cheap blazer and the sweaty yellah hard face
#IrishBlogger indeed 👀
Eh state. Thinks she’s bleedin gorg. And Denise hasn’t tagged her yet. Ultimate fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

#IrishBlogger indeed 👀
Her rig out is horrific. I hate the jacket, she's too short to wear them and it looks so cheap. It is a jacket for jeans not a dress. I always think she looks better casual but when she dresses up she totally gets it wrong. I agree alot of baby spam this week. Although her little one is gorgeous its so boring at this stage

Oohh wait she’ll have a story about Italy being like her second home & she knows the fella that invented pizza!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a twit - not a mention of the euros in the last month and suddenly she’s celebrating - not the Italian win either, the English loss. Not nice Aoife

Reactions: 1
She’s trying to flog that child HARD for some dollars 💵 the filter on the child for a tan?!! is a new level of low

Totally agree re filter. LOW! I just tried the filter that she has on the child. Completely changes my colour, completion and blurs out lines and imperfections . My eyes are also a completely different colour. Which makes me wonder why she commented saying those eyes. WTF!! Who puts a filter on their child. It really doesn’t sit well with me at all.

She’s all about the girl
It’s so sad
Even the song She choose ‘sister’ and the poor wee lad an after thought with dull grubby clothes and the T-shirt on backwards 😢

Reactions: 1
I dont think anyone will be calling Tusla or should be calling her a bad parent. Geezzzz. She is just probably the most irritating person in the universe. I think she genuinely believes nobody works as hard as her or runs around as much as her, when in reality. Most mothers work in a job where they have to leave the house, while doing school runs dinners ect. I know I personally don't have 2 seconds from when I walk in the door. I certainly don't have the help she does so running out 4 a swim ect...is definitely something of a luxury. I think she forgot that and needs to realise a lot of people don't get holidays and breaks every hands turn. Too me she comes across as very ungrateful for the life she has. She never bleeping stops moaning. How does her hubby listen to her tit. She's sooooooo boring. Id say he has a pain in his hole with her. I actually pity her she is a very sad old aul wan. Trying to be relevant when everyone in her area is laughing at her and talking behind her back.

Reactions: 9
I dont think anyone will be calling Tusla or should be calling her a bad parent. Geezzzz. She is just probably the most irritating person in the universe. I think she genuinely believes nobody works as hard as her or runs around as much as her, when in reality. Most mothers work in a job where they have to leave the house, while doing school runs dinners ect. I know I personally don't have 2 seconds from when I walk in the door. I certainly don't have the help she does so running out 4 a swim ect...is definitely something of a luxury. I think she forgot that and needs to realise a lot of people don't get holidays and breaks every hands turn. Too me she comes across as very ungrateful for the life she has. She never bleeping stops moaning. How does her hubby listen to her tit. She's sooooooo boring. Id say he has a pain in his hole with her. I actually pity her she is a very sad old aul wan. Trying to be relevant when everyone in her area is laughing at her and talking behind her back.
Nail on head
Honestly trying to be a young style blogger when sadly time marches on Aoife
That’s the cringe part
Eimear annoying Hutchinson in cork is about 10 years younger and acts way more of an aul wan than aoife

Reactions: 2
Planning to get back into sailing when she has 'more time for my hobbies'. That girl has more time for her hobbies than any single person I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.