Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not live on the beach ? I always got the impression she lived on coast road. So basically she like every other person who live in portmarnock. Well maybe thats what she wants us to believe. I shocked but not surprised as she fabricates most things. For example that she only goes for a drip in the water
'Blessed to call this my front garden'. It's not your front garden Aoife. It's down the lane, across the main road, and a good bit down to the right. In fact it's nobody's front garden. Those who live on strand road are closer to the beach. They could throw their flip flop from their front door and have it land on the beach. Christ she is painful of late. And is definitely reading here and ramping it up.

Reactions: 2
Does she not live on the beach ? I always got the impression she lived on coast road. So basically she like every other person who live in portmarnock. Well maybe thats what she wants us to believe. I shocked but not surprised as she fabricates most things. For example that she only goes for a drip in the water
Ah she lives v v close to the beach to be fair

Was thinking of heading to Portmarnock this week with the kids. Do you think I should ask Aoife beforehand if it’s ok to go to her beach. Really wouldn’t want to put her out if the weather is fine. She was a bit pissed off earlier this summer when lots of people went to her beach during the heatwave.

I might just head out at 0600 hours tomorrow and catch her with her toes dipped in the water when she’s all zen like.

I say she goes as far as her knees each day so should be able to hear me ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was thinking of heading to Portmarnock this week with the kids. Do you think I should ask Aoife beforehand if it’s ok to go to her beach. Really wouldn’t want to put her out if the weather is fine. She was a bit pissed off earlier this summer when lots of people went to her beach during the heatwave.

I might just head out at 0600 hours tomorrow and catch her with her toes dipped in the water when she’s all zen like.

I say she goes as far as her knees each day so should be able to hear me ok.
You definitely need to get her permission!
If you don’t she will be on giving us a lecture again “guys if you are going to come to my beach…….”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow! That is some lecture she has delivered.

I don’t hold a grudge but here is a list of people who messaged me and why they are wrong.

Breaking the taboo around baby loss doesn’t mean you can’t be considerate of other people’s feelings. Maybe they follow you to see how to learn to live with it but aren’t ready to see stuff constantly so a trigger warning would be helpful.

Reactions: 6
I love how she still won’t say when she slid off to Mykonos . Slippery fish 🐠 she is whilst pontificating to us all 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New member here, I am the one that messaged her about the Easter egg hunt. If any of you remember there was a very big crowd there & from my memory she was clearly breaking restrictions whether family or not. Also she took those snaps down pretty sharpish at the time. Here is the screenshot, so you can make your mind up about whether I was overly emotional or triggered! She never replied fyi

Attachments

Reactions: 9
New member here, I am the one that messaged her about the Easter egg hunt. If any of you remember there was a very big crowd there & from my memory she was clearly breaking restrictions whether family or not. Also she took those snaps down pretty sharpish at the time. Here is the screenshot, so you can make your mind up about whether I was overly emotional or triggered! She never replied fyi

You couldn’t have been nicer In that message. And miss I don’t hold a grudge is still holding one based on that!

Reactions: 4
Did she not say you replied and apologised to her for your comments?!
she’s something else

Reactions: 1
No that was the one who messaged her about the baby bump pic i think
No, it was someone who messaged her about buggering off on Cadhla when she brought the child to Spain, and off loaded her on her parents so she could go and make a show of herself drinking on the beach with her fellow shelters drinking buddy.

Did a long rambling story and finished it off with having a to do list of stuff to get through and the next story not even a hour later is her on the beach.. give over with the bull 🙄

Reactions: 1
Well that is a very polite and well written. You were explaining why you were un following her and she didn't like it so now you have issues. Which she said that you were trying to put your issues on her ! Talk about taking no responsibility herself. We were in full lockdown last Easter. I had not seen my very elderly parents in over 12 months it was horrible but insta hun had her kids mixing and then fires them into her parents putting them as risk. Then to insinuate everyone who doesn't agree with her shirty opinions has issues. duck off Aoife

Did a long rambling story and finished it off with having a to do list of stuff to get through and the next story not even a hour later is her on the beach.. give over with the bull 🙄
God love her poor stress levels talking shite into her phone and hanging up a senior infant uniform. Bless her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure what’s she hanging up the uniform for. Is she not packing off on a sun holiday while every other child returns to school.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's stories start with a "feeling the pinch" money wise with back to school costs and ends the day with spending over €200 on running gear?? Full of crap and not relatable at all.

Reactions: 12
I would advise you all go to your GP this week because once she starts showing the croatia stories, beach dancing & being a mad bastard toe dipper then we will all have diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.