Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has the time to listen to her endless stories

Tap tap tap

She clearly has the time to be making them though!

She is really insufferable and young one wannabe it’s very cringe

she’s definitely misled people

Loads ejits “ enjoy Aoife looks fab’ crew

Spare Me from simpletons on the internet

Must be why she started her long long rambling story on Thursday night about being overwhelmed and having so much to do bla bla! She knew people would tap through and miss out on the vagueness about the hol she was about to share. So convenient.

Reactions: 1
And she has deleted all her “holiday” stories from today 😂😂😂😂 this is hilarious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She just had to show it off… ‘I’m taking the weekend off insta so I’ll post a holiday I snuck off to last year.’

posting old stuff is nearly harder than new stuff because you’ve to search it &find the tag.
She loves bragging. The ridiculous hands in the air beach posts… an absolute dose & a mockery to Fitbit this one having an AD. Her biggest exercise is running from minding her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I wish she would take heed and cut out the bragging /moaning combo . It is also a crime that she does makeup hair and fashion blogs. So if your reading Aoife please stop. No-one in the world is taking makeup or fashion tips from u. Id sooner take them from my granny
She 100 percent does!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's after deleting comments of people saying that the holiday is from last year,god she's some eejet. Not putting anything on her stories to make it like she's there now

Reactions: 4
She's after deleting comments of people saying that the holiday is from last year,god she's some eejet. Not putting anything on her stories to make it like she's there now
Well she did say she wouldn’t be posting this weekend cos she so busy getting them ready for back to school.
Missed the comments

Hahah yes someone said she went last summer and someone else said she couldn’t have because we couldn’t travel then! 😂😂😂 she is honestly fooling no one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s been so busy this evening at a “ ka kow” ceremony , burning sage and sh1t and releasing all her negative energy 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Get outside and enjoy the weather, life’s too short to be stick indoors”. Some of us have to go to work to earn money so we can literally survive 🙈 can’t all “work” from home and spend half our day dipping our toes in the sea 🙄

Reactions: 15
'Blessed to call this my front garden'. It's not your front garden Aoife. It's down the lane, across the main road, and a good bit down to the right. In fact it's nobody's front garden. Those who live on strand road are closer to the beach. They could throw their flip flop from their front door and have it land on the beach. Christ she is painful of late. And is definitely reading here and ramping it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.