Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spare tyre is relevent in comments to outline that she lies about her weight.
I don’t think it is. She clearly looks bigger than a size 9 in that photo and I’m happy to call out her lies but using terms like that is really unnecessary

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it is. She clearly looks bigger than a size 9 in that photo and I’m happy to call out her lies but using terms like that is really unnecessary
Fair point. Acknowledged and noted

Reactions: 2
Well then Aoife needs to stop using the word Petite. Because she is body shaming people who are not Petite and never will be etc.

Well then Aoife needs to stop using the word Petite. Because she is body shaming people who are not Petite and never will be etc.
I do think she has an issue with the concept of being overweight. She kinda has it in her head u you need to be a size 8. And anything over a 12 is not good. Its one of her many issues. Has anyone ever noticed how repetitive she is. Like she thinks she's this mad travel blogger but she literally doesn't go anywhere new the same places she goes back to year after year after year. Doesn't really fit in with the adventurous image she likes to give off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do think she has an issue with the concept of being overweight. She kinda has it in her head u you need to be a size 8. And anything over a 12 is not good. Its one of her many issues. Has anyone ever noticed how repetitive she is. Like she thinks she's this mad travel blogger but she literally doesn't go anywhere new the same places she goes back to year after year after year. Doesn't really fit in with the adventurous image she likes to give off.
She is only a spoofer

Reactions: 1
She is only a spoofer
I think it all fits perfect with that “diary extract” she shared with us all from when she was in school, openly talking about how she was a mean girl, laughing about how funny it was etc etc

it just shows how she thinks there is nothing wrong with being a mean girl and still tries to!

I hope her little girls grow up to be kinder and less self absorbed

I think it all fits perfect with that “diary extract” she shared with us all from when she was in school, openly talking about how she was a mean girl, laughing about how funny it was etc etc

it just shows how she thinks there is nothing wrong with being a mean girl and still tries to!

I hope her little girls grow up to be kinder and less self absorbed
Basically a bully???

She said something along the lines of she couldn’t add 2 +2 together unless there’s a € sign in front of them🤢

Wonder who is minding her other children while she’s living it up in Barbados.
Her little girl looks so bored

Reactions: 1
I have to say her stories are not selling Barbados to me, I have been to more beautiful places around the med. Am I missing something ? You don't have to go to the Caribbean to swim with turtles either.

In fact none of her travels inspire me especially for a one that likes to give the impression she travels more that an Aer Lingus plane.

Reactions: 11
So, did the hungry miserable scrounger go to Barbados and kip on her parents/sisters couch ?? I thought she was staying in Sandy Lane the way she was going on 🤣🤣🤣 Gosh, she's so fake 🤦‍♀️

I know haha. I find her travel blog things hard to watch as she comes across as such a know it all. In fact I think she comes across as a know it all about everything. Her way is the best and only way and us mere mortals would never be capable of booking a holiday, folding a towel or taking our makeup off if it wasn't for good old Aoife to guide us along the way. Skin crawler
So, did the hungry miserable scrounger go to Barbados and kip on her parents/sisters couch ?? I thought she was staying in Sandy Lane the way she was going on 🤣🤣🤣 Gosh, she's so fake 🤦‍♀️

It's not bloody right posting pics of her little girl in a bikini. I wouldn't do it and my page is private.

Reactions: 4
It's not bloody right posting pics of her little girl in a bikini. I wouldn't do it and my page is private.
If I had a little girl I wouldn’t be buying bikinis like that for her at 5!!

Why is she filtering every picture to make it such weird colours??? If it is so picture perfect why the filter

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.