Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always strikes me as someone who had kids out of duty, loves being married but doesn't want the responsibility of children.

Reactions: 6
She always strikes me as someone who had kids out of duty, loves being married but doesn't want the responsibility of children.
That’s not what she says at all - she alludes to loss and fertility issues before she has Cadhla and she was pregnant again while Cadhla was quite young.
She just can’t seem to let go of her life before kids

It's like she loves the baby stage. Once they've started school or creche she's over it. She's turning into FBG. Pissing off on them at every opportunity. She looks great though.

It's like she loves the baby stage. Once they've started school or creche she's over it. She's turning into FBG. Pissing off on them at every opportunity. She looks great though.
She does. Whatever she’s doing it’s working

That said - the videos of her walking on the beach - seriously? Who wants to see that?

Reactions: 4
She does. Whatever she’s doing it’s working

That said - the videos of her walking on the beach - seriously? Who wants to see that?
The walking isn’t nearly as good as the swing 😂😂😂

I don’t think she loves being married,I think it’s just another box ticked!

Reactions: 4
That’s not what she says at all - she alludes to loss and fertility issues before she has Cadhla and she was pregnant again while Cadhla was quite young.
She just can’t seem to let go of her life before kids
The kids are part of the marriage have kids thing, in my opinion she has no interest in them at all, just going by what I see. She craves the life she had before!

Reactions: 2
Honestly the thoughts of some thin lipped ejit taking videos -of me on my holidays ,on my sun lounger, on my time - and sharing it to her public account 😡
I literally would ask her to not video me no jokes

Reactions: 5
Thats one big saggy arse...like my own! 😂
If Aoife would only stop going on IG & telling everyone, how she has a problem getting clothes to fit her, coz she is just so petite, size 8 is to small & a size 10, is to big on her, so she is a size 9!!! There is no such thing as a size 9.

As usual Aoife, you are talking bullshit about being a size 9, you are at least a 14.

Reactions: 2