Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the rear facing seat is just for show Aoife? I'm not in the rear facing brigade at all but Eabha should be in a proper 3 point restraint, not a booster with an adult seat belt. If she doesn't want to rear face, flip her seat around and put her in properly. Knob.

Reactions: 1
So the rear facing seat is just for show Aoife? I'm not in the rear facing brigade at all but Eabha should be in a proper 3 point restraint, not a booster with an adult seat belt. If she doesn't want to rear face, flip her seat around and put her in properly. Knob.
Agreed. And she should not be in a car seat in that big puffy coat. Itā€™s basics really

Reactions: 2
I never understand how anyone leaves kids and markers unsupervised when they have form for using them where they shouldn't

Reactions: 5
I never understand how anyone leaves kids and markers unsupervised when they have form for using them where they shouldn't
Well I think itā€™s worse that her reaction was to put it on insta. Sheā€™s a terrible mother who clearly resents her kids

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s whinged before that she got rid of all markers from the house so she clearly didnā€™t šŸ¤£

I wish she would stop pretending to work! She making it out like she is running NASA!
As for the post about Aisling Murphy, she is a grief junkie!!

Reactions: 4
I wish she would stop pretending to work! She making it out like she is running NASA!
100% agree with you. Sheā€™s the same with Annabel Loughlin, Chloe Fogarty (baby who died in the car in the heat) she has a sick way of turning it around to how she feels. I cringe when I read what she says about other peopleā€™s loved ones she never knew.

100% agree with you. Sheā€™s the same with Annabel Loughlin, Chloe Fogarty (baby who died in the car in the heat) she has a sick way of turning it around to how she feels. I cringe when I read what she says about other peopleā€™s loved ones she never knew.
Yup - same when Azaylia Cain died, youā€™d swear she knew them personally.
Ah here - Aoife works very hard, thatā€™s how she has all she has. Sheā€™s just super efficient, and can fit it all in between 3/4 school runs, dips in the sea and influencer events/free facials etc

• Haha
Why do we need to see her Christmas Day menu? Who cares! And the salmon!!!! Jesus itā€™s muck šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sweet lawd Jesus if she hasnā€™t gone and actually invented The Christmas Sandwich- whereā€™s the Nobel?

next itā€™ll be a tutorial on making a cup of tea and my life will be complete

also revealed her sociopath tendencies there with the bizarre bread placementā€¦.

• Haha
Hi Aoife

I see all your so called IG Huns, are all off to Disneyland Paris.

You being the Travel Guru, did they not invite you ???

With all your travel knowledge, did they not ask you for some tips about the place?

šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Sheā€™s so embarrasing in Barbados tagging everyone and everywhere and sheā€™s ā€œgoing snorkelling with her pal gā€ oh the bleeping cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally thinks sheā€™s the only woman in Ireland to own a passport and get on a plane with or without kids

• Heart
  • Haha
whatā€™s the deal with the horses in the water??? You can see that any morning at a beach in Ireland

• Heart