Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was 20 weeks? It was at her big scan?

Wow what a lecture from Aoife this morning!
Tell me aoife, with two kids in school and one in playschool and you only working 12 hours a week is there not plenty of time for your alone time without needing to demand your evenings to yourself????
I assume the big scan was a couple of weeks late

Reactions: 1
Christ she's patronising. Escaping her house and kids is a non negotiable for her. Funny, the complete opposite is a non negotiable for me.

Reactions: 2
Christ she's patronising. Escaping her house and kids is a non negotiable for her. Funny, the complete opposite is a non negotiable for me.
So patronising. What’s blocking me - well 30 hours work a week, kids activities on top of activities, cooking, cleaning etc. Don’t get me wrong, an hour on the sofa once it’s all done is pretty non-negotiable for me. There’s no way going for a dip in the sea only took 15 mins out of her day - her “job” is just a lot more flexible and less taxing than most

Also, does she not talk about she manifests the life she wants etc??
I genuinely don’t feel the need to “run away” or “escape” as she puts it

Does she ever go a day without mentioning the school run? Honestly, does it warrant a shot of ginseng?

I see 4tharq have new fleeces out. I wonder will aoife buy these ones in every colour to support her best friend rosie?!!
She will need something warm to wear for all them school runs she is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so embarrassing, like im scarlet for her. Imagine buying the whole range. Why like. There not even that nice, totally overpriced., but obviously she is trying to buy friendship.
She tries to crawl so far up Rosie's hole it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Off she fucks now on a midweek pr paid for spa package to get over the trauma of 3 school runs. Foist the kids on the elderly mother, so she can indulge in 24 hours of non negotiables. Honestly, is Bobby a bit wet behind the ears to be indulging all this bollox?

Off she fucks now on a midweek pr paid for spa package to get over the trauma of 3 school runs. Foist the kids on the elderly mother, so she can indulge in 24 hours of non negotiables. Honestly, is Bobby a bit wet behind the ears to be indulging all this bollox?
He is prob delighted to be rid of her. Can you imagine the lads that work for him, I can bet ye they can't stand her

She really is such an insufferable snob isn't she.. husband definitely be glad to be rid of her for a few days I'd say.

Two gifted girls nights and a trip to tayto park for free in one week - looks like Aoife is becoming a real influencer! 🙄

Her with the dogs up north, hilarious!! I’d say the people working there weren’t too thrilled to have her camera stuck in their faces!
The reel of the dinner is awful! The weird zooming in and out with only half the plate in focus is terrible

She can be smarmy all she wants though she’s not earning a penny. Free hotel stays are just free bed & board. If she was any good she would be getting paid to review places & things. She’s a Z grade influencer

Mean lipped idiot
she said “ oh I’m off to meet two dogs can’t remember the names they are very unusual “

Next story the dogs are literally called Max and Penny or something quite ordinary 😎

• Haha
I'm sorry but what in gods name were those poses in the new dimensions stuff???? She is definitely not cut out for that type of content. I was cringing watching, not even sure why I stayed watching!

I'm sorry but what in gods name were those poses in the new dimensions stuff???? She is definitely not cut out for that type of content. I was cringing watching, not even sure why I stayed watching!
I used to love New Dimensions and even recommended them here before. But not this yoke and Nikki Whelan are BA I won’t go near them