Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread no 2 for the size 9, Queen of Portmarnock, Christopher Columbus reincarnation Aoife Bermingham

Thanks to @gooseylucy for the thread title

Reactions: 5
Here she goes again having a moan about dropping & collecting her own kids from school and having to clean her own house.
Welcome to the Real world aoife!!!!

Here she goes again having a moan about dropping & collecting her own kids from school and having to clean her own house.
Welcome to the Real world aoife!!!!
Bloody hell, 1000s of other women are doing the same thing! WTF is she doing coming on ranting about it!

Reactions: 1
All her shite about she only uses this and that haircare products cause they are the best and she's using them year, well they were dropped like a hot potato once she teamed with voduz. She's an absolute moran

Reactions: 3
Elave gifted her a huge PR hamper some months ago. I was fuming because I use that brand for my baby and at €10 a tube of cream the likes of her don’t need a big hamper. She showed it once and I’ve watched to see will she show it again. Of course not. Not a mention of them. Support local my arse. I messaged them at the time and I messaged again today to inform them of the waste of products gifting to her. Never to be seen or used again. Her attitude stinks, she has no clue about the real world and not everyone was born with a silver spoon.

Reactions: 2
Elave gifted her a huge PR hamper some months ago. I was fuming because I use that brand for my baby and at €10 a tube of cream the likes of her don’t need a big hamper. She showed it once and I’ve watched to see will she show it again. Of course not. Not a mention of them. Support local my arse. I messaged them at the time and I messaged again today to inform them of the waste of products gifting to her. Never to be seen or used again. Her attitude stinks, she has no clue about the real world and not everyone was born with a silver spoon.
She doesn’t even have babies or nappies anymore!!!

Say she's raging she wasn't nominated for travel insta hun in sellar awards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know what she went through with Oisin was horrendous. But that last post showing off the necklace and the admittedly beautiful words explaining the meaning of the necklace so she could always have him close to her heart etc, got my goat. Not ever have I seen her wear that. Scrolled through her page, no sign of that necklace anywhere. A grid post just for likes and sympathy.

I know what she went through with Oisin was horrendous. But that last post showing off the necklace and the admittedly beautiful words explaining the meaning of the necklace so she could always have him close to her heart etc, got my goat. Not ever have I seen her wear that. Scrolled through her page, no sign of that necklace anywhere. A grid post just for likes and sympathy.
I agree. I also think she has misrepresented what happened - it was a second trimester miscarriage, not a still birth. A loss is a loss, I’m not saying this is any easier at all, but I do think she describes it as a stillbirth for more sympathy.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen her wear it either.
She is doing the same as Rachel Gory, constantly going on about there losses, just for attention.

Reactions: 2
Remember when she used to go on and on about Oisin’s bench, even the other day saying it gives her such comfort and she hopes it gives the same to others.

I thought she had asked to have the bench out there or however you arrange it through the council but no it’s in memory of someone else

I agree. I also think she has misrepresented what happened - it was a second trimester miscarriage, not a still birth. A loss is a loss, I’m not saying this is any easier at all, but I do think she describes it as a stillbirth for more sympathy.
Omg, don't know her history I was late to the party. I always thought it was a still birth, I'm almost sure she said that. Maybe not. Ok a miscarriage is horrific but I feel she lives in the past, not just about the loss of the baby but every bloody aspect of her life. It's like she's in a constant early 00's time warp

Reactions: 4
Omg, don't know her history I was late to the party. I always thought it was a still birth, I'm almost sure she said that. Maybe not. Ok a miscarriage is horrific but I feel she lives in the past, not just about the loss of the baby but every bloody aspect of her life. It's like she's in a constant early 00's time warp
She was 22 weeks pregnant when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Horrific. Maybe should be described as a still birth but I don’t think it would officially be classed as one

She was 22 weeks pregnant when they discovered the baby had no heartbeat. Horrific. Maybe should be described as a still birth but I don’t think it would officially be classed as one
I think she was 20 weeks? It was at her big scan?

Wow what a lecture from Aoife this morning!
Tell me aoife, with two kids in school and one in playschool and you only working 12 hours a week is there not plenty of time for your alone time without needing to demand your evenings to yourself????

Last edited:
Reactions: 3