Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I collected Eabha and brought her to the beach while I got a quick dip in'. So who the duck was minding Eabha or was she left to her own devices. Or do I smell bullshit and Aoife is really not as into the sea swimming as she makes out.

Reactions: 2
'I collected Eabha and brought her to the beach while I got a quick dip in'. So who the duck was minding Eabha or was she left to her own devices. Or do I smell bullshit and Aoife is really not as into the sea swimming as she makes out.
I thought the same - who leaves a 3 year old on the beach while swimming??

Reactions: 3
Aoife is hosting "academic students" for the year. As opposed to what other kind of students 😂😂😂 mustn't be as flush with cash as she makes out to keep two students full board in her house. My idea of hell, I'd prefer to get an extra job 😂

Reactions: 4
Aoife is hosting "academic students" for the year. As opposed to what other kind of students 😂😂😂 mustn't be as flush with cash as she makes out to keep two students full board in her house. My idea of hell, I'd prefer to get an extra job 😂
It is superb money, my SIL gets 2400 a month, she works FT too, she is raking in it

Really showing off her size 9 or 10 figure in the leggings 🤣🤣does she think we're all blind. She's at least at 12-14. Absolute simpleton. And no thanks Aoife, I won't be taking any fashion advise from you. 🤣🤣
Who the duck wears wet look leggings to the gym.

Reactions: 2
Second time I’ve seen her post the wrong day of the week in Irish - don’t care if she can speak Irish or not, but pretending to for the gram is just stupid 😂.

When did she give up drinking?
No idea, but it's just Bermo jumping on the bandwagon and then trying to proof she still got it and is soo much fun dancing the night away, her pal erin mc gregor does it all the time too. That and moan about how busy they are, overwhelmed and stressful it is to be a parent. duck off

Reactions: 1
Why oh why was she at travel awards! She’s not a travel agent or a travel anything just a muppet 🙈

Why doesn’t a friend or family member please for the love of god tell her to stop putting foundation on her lips
Please buy a lip stain or stick or something
She’s like a worm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No idea, but it's just Bermo jumping on the bandwagon and then trying to proof she still got it and is soo much fun dancing the night away, her pal erin mc gregor does it all the time too. That and moan about how busy they are, overwhelmed and stressful it is to be a parent. duck off
God I’d forgotten those god awful Bermo runners!!! She is such a try-hard

• Haha
The cornmarket video!! She looks so much older than in her stories!!
Why would you want a video taken with your swimsuit up your arse!!!

Reactions: 5
The cornmarket video!! She looks so much older than in her stories!!
Why would you want a video taken with your swimsuit up your arse!!!
I was shocked at how different she looks on it, she’s obviously very fond of a filter