Aoife Bermingham #2 queen of the sea, 6 school runs, feel sorry for me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has lost weight and fair play to her but that bleeping sentence “book the flight” rots me, people can barely afford to feed themselves and I know it’s not everyone but when you’ve a big following read the room

Reactions: 6
I don't mind Aoife but I'm not sure if she's verging into toxic positivity land now. All this 'make the memories, life is for living etc' ballsss (it's true but jesus so cheesey). How many holidays and trips away has she had in the last year?! We'd all book the fecking flights if we had.the.money!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I finding her so gloaty on this holiday - look at me having a ball.
I’m probably just jealous - I’d love a beach holiday right now (though I’d like to bring my kids with me)

Reactions: 3
New flash Aoife
You can make memories and spend your time wisely in your own home or garden or cousins house or a mobile home in Wexford or an Airbnb in Donegal

Having a passport and the means to travel doesn’t make one memory with your kids superior to one on foreign soil

Having said that I do love holidays but some people don’t go abroad or can’t etc

She’s so irritating

Aoife does not have a pot to piss in.
That’s the truth, so don’t be thinking she is loaded.

She has to rent out rooms in her family house to strangers, so she afford the basics for the kids.
Her husband is basically a labourer, but she makes out he is a successful “property developer” 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aoife does not have a pot to piss in.
That’s the truth, so don’t be thinking she is loaded.

She has to rent out rooms in her family house to strangers, so she afford the basics for the kids.
Her husband is basically a labourer, but she makes out he is a successful “property developer” 😀
Wholeheartedly agree with that, Bermo doesn't have a pot to piss in. She books flights when they are at there cheapest, nothing wrong with that but most people don't take kids out of school in September to go on hols after being off for 8 weeks. Builders usually take the end of July start of August as holidays. No one rents out rooms or takes in lodgers unless they have to especially when you already have a busy household. She is really trying to keep up with the Jones's 🤢

her parents are great to step in and help mind her students for her and the kids while she off loving her life. I wud feel so guilty.

In fairness where does she go, Barbados she sleeps on a couch in her sisters I think she said and does cheap as chips. A week in ring and a week on a campsite at the cheapest time u can go and she she does all holidays as cheap as possible hardly the jet setter she makes out.
I don't mind Aoife but I'm not sure if she's verging into toxic positivity land now. All this 'make the memories, life is for living etc' ballsss (it's true but jesus so cheesey). How many holidays and trips away has she had in the last year?! We'd all book the fecking flights if we had.the.money!! 🤦‍♀️

her parents are great to step in and help mind her students for her and the kids while she off loving her life. I wud feel so guilty.
Imagine her parents must be nearly 70 & she basically fucks off & leaves 3 kids under 6 with them, to go & enjoy herself. How selfish is that, this is there time now & they are still left rearing kids, coz there daughter is too lazy, to do the hard work in rearing her kids

Reactions: 5
Imagine her parents must be nearly 70 & she basically fucks off & leaves 3 kids under 6 with them, to go & enjoy herself. How selfish is that, this is there time now & they are still left rearing kids, coz there daughter is too lazy, to do the hard work in rearing her kids
They are as bad facilitating her

I saw her before Christmas for the first time and as much as she grates on me she actually is tiny in real life and probably is a 8/10 depending on the clothes

Reactions: 2
duck off Aoife just duck off!!! I'm sure Ashling's family are absolutely comforted to know that aoife up my own hole bermo is thinking of them everyday!!! Why the need to bring herself into everything tragic that happens in the country!! All well and good to share her picture like all the other insta huns today to remember the poor girl but duck off with your feelings, nobody absolutely NOBODY needs to know any of that🖕 It's all me me me with her 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

She must be running out of the same boring "travel stories" so is using Aisling Murphys (RIP) anniversary as an excuse. Not that her "travel stories" are in any way an insight in to the real Barbados. Stick to dipping your toe in the water for your "sea swim" Bermo you dose!

• Haha
I'm surprised she hasn't used gorgeous little Evie Worth in her stories to garner some sympathy and attention for herself.

Reactions: 1